House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crashmonitor

Weird And Wonderful Pop Videos (Especially The 1970S)

The NME's description is spot on:

In her first ever music video we see the reality show star Su-Bo walking along a foggy, dusky riverfront and the vibe is surprisingly...creepy. In fact everything has the air of slight menace about it. “Such a perfect day I’m glad I spent it with you,” she trills, possibly to the body she just bludgeoned to death and flung in the sea.

ht

Hazel O'Conner 1980 - the original and much better LadyGaga

Gets my vote! ;)

Funny, I put in the Starship Trooper one because I vaguely remember reading somewhere that she wanted it forgotten.

Heres a really humorous one by a real musician.

Hazel O'Conner 1980 - the original and much better LadyGaga

When I were a lad I wore two copies of Breaking Glass to the nub.

Not weird but wonderful...

The sax player went on to join the The Beat. I remember seeing that line up a couple of times and being well-impressed. Just checked to see what he got up to subsequently and discovered he had an accident with a circular saw and doesn't play any more. As nasty twists of fate go that's a real f**ker.

Will You is a fabulous song. I had a mate at Uni who was absolutely mad about it. That sax solo. But a real boy-girl moment song.

The sax player went on to join the The Beat. I remember seeing that line up a couple of times and being well-impressed. Just checked to see what he got up to subsequently and discovered he had an accident with a circular saw and doesn't play any more. As nasty twists of fate go that's a real f**ker.

Mirror in the bathroom - what a great song, the drums were really ahead of their time - very drum and bass.