House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neptune

Putin

Why am I reading about this first in the MSM. Is every one on here conspiracied out.

Come on people I need some half arsed theories from you lot so I can use them in spreading the fear in me local village.

Apologies if there is a thread. Maybe this place is so far ahead of the game the topic has dropped off the first page.

OK, I'll bite. Who's been printing new propaganda?

Or do you just mean the story about him being unwell? Hmmm, is that so interesting as to merit a conspiracy theory?

the theories seem to be

dead

ill / hospitalised

in prison

in Switzerland with a lady that is having (or has had) his baby

working hard but there happens to be no public stuff on his agenda

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a mind game or ruse.

Or maybe the lizard overlords took him to the space ship. Or was that V?

Yeah it got a bit creepy when the state news service read tomorrow's news yesterday and then retracted it.

The cosmetic surgery is a good angle. I was reading on a Hollywood gossip site about a leading Hollywood actor who apparently went missing for several weeks from just before Christmas and through January. When he reappeared he had a lot of puffiness in his face which indicated a facelift and or botox of some description.

I was reading last year that the Russians were supposedly just completeing several new military complexes in the Urals and some other Russian mountain range. The theory was that these were new command and control bunkers for the likes of Putin and senior Russians in event of war.

If these have just been completed then it would make sense that, at some point, the Russians actually conduct exercises to see how they work in war scenarios. US and UK leaders do this also but the media does not report when Obama or Cameron disappear for several days whilst doing these things.

The moob job is an interesting theory. For a man who likes to go topless he did seem to be developing some moobs. Maybe he is picking up the oestrogen via his girlfriend? Apparently lots of men do and it can result in moobs.

The moob job is an interesting theory. For a man who likes to go topless he did seem to be developing some moobs. Maybe he is picking up the oestrogen via his girlfriend? Apparently lots of men do and it can result in moobs.

He should get married. Problem solved.

The cosmetic surgery is a good angle. I was reading on a Hollywood gossip site about a leading Hollywood actor who apparently went missing for several weeks from just before Christmas and through January. When he reappeared he had a lot of puffiness in his face which indicated a facelift and or botox of some description.

Gordon Ramsay would know.

article-0-0CAE72BF000005DC-179_306x423.j

I'm convinced he's on holiday in his Villa at Altea Heights, near Benidorm in Spain. His armed heavies have been spotted in bars in Benidorm by a friend of mine.

I'm convinced he's on holiday in his Villa at Altea Heights, near Benidorm in Spain. His armed heavies have been spotted in bars in Benidorm by a friend of mine.

Google is not aware of this.