House Price Crash Forum

Thin End Of The Wedge?

Bruce Banner

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Heard this news item on the Propaganda Channel (any BBC one). Thought it was an early April fool. Nonsense that people's heart beats are unique. More accustoming people to monitoring devices ? If you don't like this there are always more convenient fingerprints or iris scans... who needs a password and special word anyway?

HOLA444
HOLA445

Ha, 'security'. The biggest single way i've boosted my 'security', after numerous attempted muggings and other 'distraction' techniques is to racially profile. If theres a short south eastern european type trying to hug me, asking me for directions, to get something off the top shelve, so my hands aren't in my pockets with my phone/wallet, or im otherwise distracted my spidey senses are immediately sent tingling.

A stern ****** off usually suffices also. In the last 6 instances of the attempted romanian hugger, i've had a 100% success rate. At the end of the day, all the technology is irrelevant. Being aware of your surrounding and the people around you beats all that.

Same goes for any Nigerians with business proposals, White British bankster spivs offering mortgages and debt slavery, Pakistanis driving erratically, etc etc.

Archived