House Price Crash Forum

Blokes Without House Ownership Are Worthless To Women

Guest Jemmy Button

women want men with cufflinks who work in the gerkin , that came from the horses mouth literally ,

i agree with a lot of the guys here , woman are programmed to go for jack the lads and men who basically treat them like crap .

only later do they work out it is better to go gold digging, and play the long game.

give me a aussie or kiwi bird anyday , english birds are just up ones ass and brain washed by society

Edited by longgone
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read all of this thread, but it is a similar situation with me.

I was on the train once a couple of years ago, a couple of women started talking to me, asking where I lived etc. They weren't all that to be honest ,(and I wouldn't have gone there), but talking about where I lived.

Being a bit more talkative than normal (after quite a few drinks with mates in London) mentioned living with parents whilst looking for a house, there response was a bit of sympathy, but also "some of our friends wouldn't go out with anyone that didn't have their own house."

One of our neighbours's has also said that her daughter, who has a flat, also "wouldn't go out with anyone who doesn't have their own place."

So yes it is a difficult situation I can totally sympathise with, I can't start any relationships until I get my own place, by that time any chance of starting a life and family will pretty much be over.

Still, such is life, everything happens for a reason I suppose.

So, the wife and I cut each others hair for 20 years....then I realised that I could do a much better job with a Philips machine.

All I do is to cut it short back and sides and leave about 4cm on top (about 3milimetres on the sides) It suites me perfectly though not for everyone.

Back on topic...I agree with most that's been said. Just one thing though. if you agree with the "treat `em rough` idea then you have to except that the `bitch` will one day walk out on you. So in that case you have to suck it up.......but this kind of thing hardly ever happens!

Also, Thai and Phippine wives have been mentioned. Personally I wouldn't touch one, supporting a large foreign family is not my cup of tea. I have a Japanese wife, she visits home once a year but always comes back richer than when she left.

Btw, as a council dweller I enjoy the fact that I have more freedom than most freeholders. If I want to move I can be out in a day. Cash in the bank means that I can buy within two or 3 months.

That post is scarily accurate in my case.

I'm a small business owner, with a beard, kind of anti-establishment, geeky software engineer, who likes ******ing about with motorbikes in my shed, and the last time I paid for a haircut was literally decades ago.

I'm not that fussed about real ale, but apart from that you pretty much nailed it.

I was about say similar. Destined to be here nearly. Or should that be it is of high statistical probably that I would be found on the hpc.

LOL I haven't paid for a haircut in years. I also use a pair of budget clippers.

Another old fella trait, I used to get a haircut off a friend who was a "stylist". He gave me some free "product" to use in my hair. Of course I didn't use it of course instead choosing to use it for various DIY jobs as it had the same consistency as vaseline only it smelled of strawberries.

:o

Mr Bean? Hilarious - you do crack me up you lot but ... on the other hand ... maybe not so daft as you might think. It is true that women do like a man who can make them laugh. Have you seen Eckhart Tolle - weirdest looking bloke ever but women are crazy about him. (But he is rich)

Insanely hot French newsreader Melissa Thiereau has a short husband with a deformed arm who is a comedian. Although having just google image searched them it seems a bit creepy and a lot of the pictures have a sort of deranged nurse in mental institution molesting a patient vibe.

Melissa_Theuriau-2.jpg

Edit to add: Disclaimer he may have been a homeowner, I don't know.

Edited by SNACR

There must be a woman who's impressed by a well-equipped shed, surely?

What to you is a well equipped shed might be to her a cruise holiday, after she's sold its contents on Gumtree for a fraction of its true value, when she's a widow.

What to you is a well equipped shed might be to her a cruise holiday, after she's sold its contents on Gumtree for a fraction of its true value, when she's a widow.

How depressing! All you've missed out is the Gambian toyboy she'll have taken up with. The thought of him fingering my socket set is a real downer...

Edited by juvenal

From my own point of view, having a place to 'call my own' either rented or bought will give me the confidence to approach more - and somewhat paradoxically, to be more selective.

I've never been able to face saying "Come back to my room". So I haven't.

• 2 weeks later...

My tuppence worth.

I have had Brtitsih and Continental girlfriends and relationships. All I can say is I have never had problems with the French Norwegian German Austrian Czech and Croatian girlfriends girls I dated. Sweet kind loving easy going. This mirrors earlier comment here

British girls on the other hand, not just the ones I had relationships (apart form one) but also encountered in general suffer severe delusions of grandeur and entitlement and attractiveness. And the very pretty ones were so high maintenance and up their backsides I dumped them.

No British women for me and you cant call me sexist because as I have said - I have no probs with Continental women.

As a single 37 year old male, thank you for this thread. Very insightful. :) As far as 'sorting the wheat out from the chaff' , I might be ready to try online dating. I rent, earn less than £20k a year, drive an 11 year old car, have a CRT TV set with a freeview box. Hope those unique, amiable unmaterialistic women start a queue. ;)

Just my impression anyway as I am one or more of the above already :)

I would hazard a guess too there is very little hair gel buying on this site, maybe even not many "haircuts" and if the do its a fiver a pop and not 50 quid plus.

I'm in the minority of hair gel buyers on this site. Only use ut because my hair goes all fuzzy once it's dried after a shower or bath! :wacko:

As a single 37 year old male, thank you for this thread. Very insightful. :) As far as 'sorting the wheat out from the chaff' , I might be ready to try online dating. I rent, earn less than £20k a year, drive an 11 year old car, have a CRT TV set with a freeview box. Hope those unique, amiable unmaterialistic women start a queue. ;)

I'm in the minority of hair gel buyers on this site. Only use ut because my hair goes all fuzzy once it's dried after a shower or bath! :wacko:

you must lie a little bit on your`re online profile and say the crt in a trinitron :rolleyes: , techy ladies will be impressed

Edited by longgone

My tuppence worth.

I have had Brtitsih and Continental girlfriends and relationships. All I can say is I have never had problems with the French Norwegian German Austrian Czech and Croatian girlfriends girls I dated. Sweet kind loving easy going. This mirrors earlier comment here

British girls on the other hand, not just the ones I had relationships (apart form one) but also encountered in general suffer severe delusions of grandeur and entitlement and attractiveness. And the very pretty ones were so high maintenance and up their backsides I dumped them.

No British women for me and you cant call me sexist because as I have said - I have no probs with Continental women.

I have thought about this as the UK seems pretty limited for prospects but might feel like a sort of "Russian male bride" using her for her nice big well-rounded economy.

• 2 weeks later...

So basically the ideal scenario is you've just served a 10 year stretch at her majesty's pleasure (shows arrogance), you get out inherit a load of cash and a house (makes you cocky confident) - your now exactly what an attractive women wants.

The other side of the coin, your a church going nice guy (not cocky) with a stable job (not arrogant) and you rent your place; no attractive women in her right mind will touch you.

• 2 weeks later...

A colleague at work who is recently divorced (50's) said she'd like a bloke who owns his own home. Nothing about personality or what he may look like. Just the home. Good luck with that one. They'll be queuing up!

I guess nobody has explained the "wall" to her yet? Im sure she will find out soon enough :)

Unfortunately, that`s the mistake.

Essentially, to be more attractive to women, you need to be more arrogant ( which to them = confident ) less considerate, and generally just develop a more cocky, couldn`t care less attitude ( which to them = more challenging )

This is not a concious choice on the part of women, it`s just the way it is.

You only have to observe the world for a little while to know that this is true.

Once you start being nice, that is a big turn off. They may still like you, as a person, but they wont be attracted to you ( generally )

A third large leg in the end carries no long term pulling power. Fast cars to a limited extent but a shed load of cash really does pull them in.A good sense of humour provided they are on the same wavelength is the next most important attribute