House Price Crash Forum

Blokes Without House Ownership Are Worthless To Women

Guest Jemmy Button

HOLA441
Guest Jemmy Button

Yup, that's me! I am an almost 50 year old bloke who has recognised the fact that I will never own a home. Ergo, I will never be attractive to women. It doesn't matter how lovely or nice I am to women, the fact that I am a non- home owner (at my age) means that, to women, I am an undesirable. All women want is a bloke who is rich and a home owner, that's all.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Yup, that's me! I am an almost 50 year old bloke who has recognised the fact that I will never own a home. Ergo, I will never be attractive to women. It doesn't matter how lovely or nice I am to women, the fact that I am a non- home owner (at my age) means that, to women, I am an undesirable. All women want is a bloke who is rich and a home owner, that's all.

Unfortunately, that`s the mistake.

Essentially, to be more attractive to women, you need to be more arrogant ( which to them = confident ) less considerate, and generally just develop a more cocky, couldn`t care less attitude ( which to them = more challenging )

This is not a concious choice on the part of women, it`s just the way it is.

You only have to observe the world for a little while to know that this is true.

Once you start being nice, that is a big turn off. They may still like you, as a person, but they wont be attracted to you ( generally )

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Ive often thought about this, you meet someone,and if they own a house or not will become evident within a couple of weeks,however a bigger problem is debt,this can be hidden very easily,lets face it you only have to pay off the minimum each month,I knew a girl,went to Uni/travelled etc etc worked in London,well dressed was on £35k,,liked to party,one night when she was out of here nut told me she had £45k of credit cards!!!!!!!! she didnt even open her bank statements every month as she wanted to forget it!!!!! i think i would have preferred it if she had said "ive got ebola",if you collected all her wealth it would not amount to £150.00 and not need more than 6 bin liners.

How did it all end up?........

She met a wealthy retarded idiot who took her on and cleared the debt,next time I saw her she was driving a convertible Audi and living in a 100% mortgaged flat in Greenwich and living the high life.............

if you have got a fanny and you use it wisely its a get out of jail card :ph34r:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Essentially, to be more attractive to women, you need to be more arrogant ( which to them = confident ) less considerate, and generally just develop a more cocky, couldn`t care less attitude ( which to them = more challenging )

You only have to observe the world for a little while to know that this is true.

Once you start being nice, that is a big turn off. They may still like you, as a person, but they wont be attracted to you ( generally )

^ this.

I was a nerdy, nice 22 year old virgin trying to please the opposite sex for years not knowing where I was going wrong and then it happened... a bird asked me to get her a drink and after going down this route a hundred+ times before with no joy, I just told her to feck off and buy her own drinks and suddenly a door to a whole new world of depravity opened up to me. Treat them mean, keep them keen.

Why tell birds you're renting anyway? How are they to know. Call it 'your' home and let them assume you own.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Sounds to me like you're projecting your own feelings about yourself onto women you meet, and thus you think they don't find you attractive (and they won't as long as you project those feelings). You're seeing what you expect to see when you look in the mirror.

I don't agree with the treat 'em mean school of thought either, but I do recognise why it works initially. The confidence that women find attractive comes from your feelings about yourself. If you think you're a loser, you'll come across as one. But I don't think pretending to be something you're not will help - you just need to accept your own value and appreciate yourself. Essentially, if you like yourself, you don't need anyone else to like you, and that is what projects the natural confidence, whereas the pick-up artists have to manufacture it by treating women badly.

Besides, if all that fails, you can't beat a good w**k.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Its the self-pity that turns them off.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Firstly, who cares if you are attractive to women or not? What will you gain by being attractive to women? You certainly won't find happiness that way, as happiness can only come from within. If you rely on external things (or people) to make you happy, you are setting yourself up for a fall.

So the first thing is stop worrying about whether you have a woman or not. As another poster says, just visit Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters when the urge arises, or if necessary, set up some sort of arrangement with a professional. (I don't mean Bodie or Doyle).

Secondly, not all women are obsessed with home ownership. Granted, most are in Britain once they get to the 'nesting' age, so if after following the advice above you still feel the need for a relationship, you just need to look outside the standard materialistic mumsnet British demographic. Date younger women, foreign women, and women who are into countercultural stuff like living off grid (if you can stand the smell of patchouli oil and dope, that is).

Finally, I'll say it again - don't buy into the myth that relationships always make you happy! They can sometimes, but a lot of the time it's just an awful lot of effort for not much return.

HOLA4421

Yep, treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen*.

*This is not financial advice.

HOLA4422

Case in point: I used to have a very small, rented flat (albeit in a nice part of London) done out in semi-antique, shabby-chic style. Basically the antithesis of the cream-dream Barret home with laminate floors, big wine glasses and shag pile rugs, lusted after by most modern British people.

Two girlfriends I had (both British, middle class) said 'your flat is a shithole' and 'I can't work out if you're really poor, or just pretending'.

Two other girlfriends from eastern Europe and Russia (one of whom I eventually married) said 'you have such a nice flat' and 'I love your flat. It is so cosy!'

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Most couples get together when young, and then save together to buy a house. There are plenty of lonely stupid women. Just saw a trailer for a program where "Shirley Valentine" types are conned by black toyboys on holiday. There are plenty of stupid men too!

People say this...but im pretty sure all those men who go to South East Asia know what the deal is. They support mistress, get sex and domestic service in return...meals prepared, house cleaned, clothes washed etc. Often there isnt the passport issue because they stay in Philipines/Thailand...its as honest a relationship as most marriages!

Women who have relations with young foreign men from the gambia or morroco on the other hand seem to think its 'love' and then are shocked when loverboy buggers off once he's got the passport and/or £20k of savings.

I think the different psychology of men and women and what woman are looking for makes women a lot more vunerable to this sort of thing.