House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Top Mumsnet Post -Every Holes A Goal

Somebody on there is very very bored.

did I just see the term "bagpiping" used for this?, or is it my imagination?

sure to be some connotations for this with the SNP vote.

A bit of an odd subject this - I think someone on these forums made a link to armpit sex definitions only a week or two ago - giving the technical term for it:

Axillism.

Yip, remember it well. As usual we're several steps ahead of mumsnet.

As you get older the list of sexual deviations you don't even want to try gets longer.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

I can't read the Mumsnet post, but I do recall "Every hole's a goal" being one of my college mate's favourite expressions. It makes me wince slightly even now.

I can't read the Mumsnet post, but I do recall "Every hole's a goal" being one of my college mate's favourite expressions. It makes me wince slightly even now.

Where, when and at what stage in your relationship did he tell you this to make you winch? :blink:

Winch?

;)

He was a bit like Jay (I think it is) from The Inbetweeners, full of those sorts of slogans. "If there's grass on the wicket..."

(vomit)

Winch?

;)

He was a bit like Jay (I think it is) from The Inbetweeners, full of those sorts of slogans. "If there's grass on the wicket..."

(vomit)

I know the sort of chap. I knew a similar fellow who used to refer to women as 'spunk buckets' and said things like 'shagged her twice, going for the hattrick next weekend'. The original 'jerk' that women find attractive. As far as I know he's happily married now.

I know the sort of chap. I knew a similar fellow who used to refer to women as 'spunk buckets' and said things like 'shagged her twice, going for the hattrick next weekend'. The original 'jerk' that women find attractive. As far as I know he's happily married now.

To her.