House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gigantic Purple Slug

House Price Crashed

I just sat holding my knees, rocking back and forth chanting, "There will be a house price crash."

Site still very slow for me. Whole Fubra network seems to have been down.

I've actually had a house buying thread to post for the past couple of days as well! Bad timing!

I just sat holding my knees, rocking back and forth chanting, "There will be a house price crash."

I almost caved in and bought a house! Fortunately my offer of 50p was rejected.

Thought about opening a twitter account so I could moan along with the others, but was too lazy.

Twitter does not have me yet

Hey why don't you just slob around while some of us are breaking our backs tweeting Fubra.

Twitter was useful. Helped with the emptiness :D

I've now made a list of HPCers that I know of in a virtual kind of way.

Some sort of hardware cluster failure?

Good test of backup procedures and processes, though. We all hope that we never have to put them into practice.

The error messages were very informative, er, IF, I ever wear a black hat! :blink:

I thought I had been banned as well...

I'm still having problems though, this website is running very slowly. It's taking minutes to load a thread, anyone else experiencing the same?

I thought I'd had been banned as well...

I'm still problems though, this website is running very slowly. It's taking minutes to load a thread, anyone else experiencing the same?

It's all over the place. Fast, slow, non existent, same for all the Fubra sites.

Might be that now that stuff is back up again, a new master backup is running in the background eating up a lot of the bandwidth, the priority being to get that completed as urgently as possible for the protection of customer data.

Might be something completely different of course.

Thought I'd been banned. Was slightly pleased by the prospect of having a life again.

I know what you mean. when forums I patronize implode (or I'm banned), I mostly feel like the "Oh thank god!" guy in the movie "Waterworld", reacting to his imminent demise and that of the bad guys' oil tanker of which he is the unfortunate underground custodian:

I had to spend slightly more time in the real world.

It was, admittidly, a dissapointment. Welcome back HPC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: wot no scrapper birds?