House Price Crash Forum

I Want To Help My 16-Year-Old Buy A House. What's The Best Way?

HOLA441

It still boggles me that unfounded speculation from people without financial qualifications can be legally printed as unqualified fact in this country when it relates to houses

Provided the weasel words of "could potentially" are in the page, you can get away with saying anything. It's about as meaningful and likely as the following:

If he buys a pair of crocodile skin shoes, the ladybird book of astronomy and a toy space rocket today, in 20 years Prince Charles could potentially be a green lizard living on Mars.

Edited by StainlessSteelCat

HOLA442

Excellent post. Same here in West Yorkshire. They managed to double the price of two up;s and two downs here between 2001 and 2010. But the 'jobs and pensions for life' at the ICI are long gone. (Broken up and now in foreign hands). And the jobs for life at the Council are rapidly going. The last bastion will be the bursting of the NHS and Education bubbles. Staff from these organisations still drive around like Czars in their 4x4's and I bet are neck deep in BTL (hopefully)

Bring on the crash!

Extra shit sandwich please, with extra shit mayonaisse if you please!

Yup I see the same, my doctors has about 6 admin staff and a bunch of folk driving around in nissan 4x4s. I think its fair to give docs a decent wage but how many ******ing admin does the NHS have? I dunno about you but they lost my stuff countless times. It seems every surgery must be filled with gossiping useless women organizing ****** all and walking around with bits of paper.