House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Spock Is Dead

I remember him before he was Spock, in "Mission Impossible".

An inspirational actor and BBW photographer* of unparalleled artistic vision. He'll be missed.

*NSFW unless your work involves large naked fat women

Everyone has hobbies! :wacko:

Can't help thinking that with ears like that the part was made for him.

I believe the ears were made for him!

I read a few days ago that he had been hospitalised with heart problems. I feared the worst.

Only last night I was watching how his Vulcan hidden eyelids had saved him from blindness when an alien attached itself to his back giving him pain that no mere man could bear. Bones zapped him with light as intense as the sun and it killed the alien... but blinded Spock... until he remembered about his hidden eyelids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nichelle_Nichols

This one's still Trekkin'...

Star Trek was a "must watch" tv program when I was a kid! I know the early series look a bit silly now, but still a classic! :blink:

I disagree. I am often amazed how great TOS still looks. Beautifully filmed and lit - the lighting on it is excellent. The colours incredibly vibrant. Superb costumes also.

Aww no. I was eating my dinner!

I hope you were not eating your dinner off a large naked lady! :wacko:

The peas roll off.

I disagree. I am often amazed how great TOS still looks. Beautifully filmed and lit - the lighting on it is excellent. The colours incredibly vibrant. Superb costumes also.

I think that's because compared to TNG it's a bit more timeless. TNG you can tell takes it's cues from 80's/90's culture, but TOS could be made anytime IMO (save for the sometimes naff costumes)