House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jaffa

Bbc Bias

"Our expectation is that house price growth will remain firmly in low single digits in 2006 as the economy recovers," said Nationwide economist Fionnuala Earley.

Recovers? Recovers from what? Everything been going swimmingly well, and now we need to 'recover' :blink:

will the upcoming recession be spun and re-named a 'recovery'?

I'm amazed at how the BBC feel the need to strip out all but the positive information for their headlines. They then bury the bad news at the end of the article by which time most people have stopped reading.

If they don't bury it, they take it out of the article completely. Remember the 12% fall that was reported in Glasgow? And then was lost from the article, somehow.......

I'm ashamed of them. How would they report the Titanic sinking if it happened today?

BBC: "Thousands of People Receive New Swimming Opportunity in North Atlantic"

Xil.

I'm amazed at how the BBC feel the need to strip out all but the positive information for their headlines. They then bury the bad news at the end of the article by which time most people have stopped reading.

If they don't bury it, they take it out of the article completely. Remember the 12% fall that was reported in Glasgow? And then was lost from the article, somehow.......

I'm ashamed of them. How would they report the Titanic sinking if it happened today?

BBC: "Thousands of People Receive New Swimming Opportunity in North Atlantic"

Xil.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BBC should be embarrassed to take payment for a licence - they are a disgrace to Journalism.

Stay away - watch and read SKY news - hate Murdoch but they DO report it as it is!

Even Channel 5 is more credible than BBC!

Waiting for NEWSROUND to be the most informative source of accurate news reporting on the BBC!

Waiting for NEWSROUND to be the most informative source of accurate news reporting on the BBC!

noooo...not newsround.

you cant blame it on newsround and the bongo intro of truth.

..and those silly stories about 'our' concorde and teeth for schools....

you can play the ending ident yourself by blowing quickly in succession variable filled bottles of beer.

dont knock em over though and stain the berber twist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

not funny. its too flippin true.

unfortunately most of the general populace still hold the beeb in the highest regard.

noooo...not newsround.

you cant blame it on newsround and the bongo intro of truth.

..and those silly stories about 'our' concorde and teeth for schools....

you can play the ending ident yourself by blowing quickly in succession variable filled bottles of beer.

dont knock em over though and stain the berber twist.

Ah Newsround, they used to distract us with such simple devices as John Cravens loud jumpers, now they use pretty girls & computer graphics - crafty ;)

edit .. removed foolish drunken comment ... :ph34r:

Edited by dunroamin

id rather have tasty bint on newsround than john cravens swap shop/posh paws jumpers.

yeah - bring on the leggy news tarts. there wasnt anything like this when i was a lad.

except legs and co and perhaps hot gossip.

why, im get all hot and bothered just thinking about the hils agenls doing that up and down dance when pausing in situ for a sketch with the music still playing.

I was shocked to learn how biased the BBC are a few years ago when the scandal at Equitble Life caught fire and those without guaranteed policies ended up paying into policies with guarantees (mostly pensioners or those over 50). The irony was that many senior people and journalists at the BBC had policies with Equitable and therefore benefited from covering up the truth. Did you all know there was an MP pension scheme with Equitable and that they negotiated a exit before the axe fell on the society? Did you know one of the three Law Lords who made the final ruling against the Equitable Life, who wanted to protect people like me without guarantees, declares he had a guranteed policy with ELAS and that the other two refused to say if they did or not. Frankly, it makes me want to spit at the TV when i see John Humphries because he managed to lie to the public for three years, never once saying who the so called compromise would be paid for.

So there you have it another example of how the institutions are biased to favour the old. And what is Gordons Browns response to the Turner report!!!! Turner is accurate and honest so how have the BBC and Treasury responded ..... is there a huge campaign to address the issues raised......

Edited by bpw

Yes the BBC are very biased and I'm forced to pay for this ******** corp.

But watch out: DAILY Mail & General Trust - the parent company of This is Money - has made a £48m offer for Fastcrop, the company that owns property site Primelocation.com. http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article....&in_page_id=2 If this goes through (which it probably will) I think we'll be seeing biased reporting from the Mail too.

Edited by Spoony