House Price Crash Forum

Full Body Transplant Would You Want One?

interestrateripoff

HOLA441

web-skeleton-RF-4-corbis.jpg Sergio Canavero believes controversial technique could save the lives of people riddled with cancer

So who would want a full body transplant? Also how do you get a full donor body? Murder victim with a head shot?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

No thanks.

No doubt if it works it will be offered to everyone on the NHS thus putting up our taxes yet again.

The NHS cost would be unchanged. String the patient along until they die waiting.

Likewise the associated no-expense-spared "end-of-life" cost once the patient is too far gone to treat and too ill to live, but must be denied a dignified death at taxpayer expense.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

The NHS cost would be unchanged. String the patient along until they die waiting.

Likewise the associated no-expense-spared "end-of-life" cost once the patient is too far gone to treat and too ill to live, but must be denied a dignified death at taxpayer expense.

Yet the RSPCA would prosecute you for cruelty if you refused to have your dog put down if the vet deemed that it was suffering, blinding hypocrisy.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Damn. That was poorly expressed.

I was of course referring to the cruel denial being at taxpayer expense. Though I think the dignified death itself would be a worthy use of taxpayer money once the patient has no prospect of life.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I wouldn't mind having Candice Swanpoel's body so I could spend all day squeezing my own buttocks.

I'll bet you do that anyway! :unsure:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

This sounds like a terrible idea, the immune system of the body will probably reject the head even with the use of immunosuppressant drugs. Whereas that guy who had an arm transplant just had it amputated again when his body eventually started rejecting it (causing it to slowly die and rot while attached to him) what's the treatment for this happening to your head?

HOLA4425

This sounds like a terrible idea, the immune system of the body will probably reject the head even with the use of immunosuppressant drugs. Whereas that guy who had an arm transplant just had it amputated again when his body eventually started rejecting it (causing it to slowly die and rot while attached to him) what's the treatment for this happening to your head?

i would think a pre-requisite for this type of surgery would be a severed-head artificial life-support system. eg.

Archived