House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R K

Madonna Falls Down Stairs Backwards On Live Telly

More like was pulled down the stairs by the neck. I think someone is getting fired...

Was definately a red card offence wasnt it.

For a 56 yr old to fall like that get back up again and carry on singing was pretty impressive.

"Watch me stumble...." Got to be a wind up. Madonna as an artist ceased to be relevant in about 1990 IMO, what better way to cause a flap for five seconds than to pretend to fall down stairs on stage? Problem with You Tube etc. is that many "great" artists are not actually any greater than some Joe Bloggs sitting in their bedroom.

Was definately a red card offence wasnt it.

For a 56 yr old to fall like that get back up again and carry on singing was pretty impressive.

Shes 56, not 86, LOL.

Unless you're some slob, at 56 a fall shouldnt really be terminal.

Have to wonder at the wisdom of using a black cloak on a black stage that is poorly lit...

Shes 56, not 86, LOL.

Unless you're some slob, at 56 a fall shouldnt really be terminal.

I have a pretty clear memory of being 56. That tumble would have hurt me. I weigh the same as I did when I was 18.

"Watch me stumble...." Got to be a wind up. Madonna as an artist ceased to be relevant in about 1990 IMO, what better way to cause a flap for five seconds than to pretend to fall down stairs on stage? Problem with You Tube etc. is that many "great" artists are not actually any greater than some Joe Bloggs sitting in their bedroom.

good song, and the start of her renaissance.

I can't stand this need to re-invent herself with each passing fad... pop, house, drum n bass, cheesy euro techno or whatever it was last night.

She doesn't realise that the real consumers of her brand of music have no interest in watching someone the age of their gran cavorting with her legs spread on the stage.

Wish she would have some respect for herself and p!ss off into the sunset, with an occasional "Best Of" tour if really necessary.

Looks like she is openly showing that she's a satanist now, that clip looks like a video of a satanic ritual.

Yahway giving her a gentle reminder who da boss.

I have a pretty clear memory of being 56. That tumble would have hurt me. I weigh the same as I did when I was 18.

That fall would have hurt me at any age.

She has a sturdy looking pair of pins on her though. I assume it's mainly muscle, which should mean her bones are stronger , as well as providing a bit of padding.

I'm not sure pain comes into it much with accidents. Shock and embarrassment may be; and she did exactly what most men would do get up and try and pretend it hadn't happened, not go down the drama queen route. With myself I only tend to realise I have badly injured myself much later as adrenalin tends to kick in and the last thing you are thinking about is pain.

I'm not sure pain comes into it much with accidents. Shock and embarrassment may be; and she did exactly what most men would do get up and try and pretend it hadn't happened, not go down the drama queen route. With myself I only tend to realise I have badly injured myself much later as adrenalin tends to kick in and the last thing you are thinking about is pain.

I hope you are not implying that I might be some sort of drama queen!

She managed to step down to the next step, but then fell directly to a hard floor, on her back, roughly from the height of a low table. How could that not hurt ? [edit] Try it yourself, and get back to us.

I hope you are not implying that I might be some sort of drama queen!

She managed to step down to the next step, but then fell directly to a hard floor, on her back, roughly from the height of a low table. How could that not hurt ? [edit] Try it yourself, and get back to us.

Well, dependent upon how she landed it may not have hurt? Or that enormous cape may have cushioned her fall? Or she was so hyped up with adrenalin that it won't have started hurting till hours later? Who knows.

Or she was so hyped up with adrenalin that it won't have started hurting till hours later?

This. It's amazing how much pain your body can mask in the heat of the moment, let alone if you're on stage in front of millions of people.

I fell backwards a couple of years ago and only found out I'd broken my wrist the next morning.

This. It's amazing how much pain your body can mask in the heat of the moment, let alone if you're on stage in front of millions of people.

I fell backwards a couple of years ago and only found out I'd broken my wrist the next morning.

Were you very drunk?

I can't stand this need to re-invent herself with each passing fad... pop, house, drum n bass, cheesy euro techno or whatever it was last night.

She doesn't realise that the real consumers of her brand of music have no interest in watching someone the age of their gran cavorting with her legs spread on the stage.

Wish she would have some respect for herself and p!ss off into the sunset, with an occasional "Best Of" tour if really necessary.

She must need the media attention, she definitely can`t need the money?