House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Greek Govt Cancel Pro Football Matches Indefinitely

greece are going to have to get used to it.

they will either be a vassal state of the fourth reich or russia,

Greeks are already a vassal state of the fourth reich.

Has it all gone pear shaped in Greece tonight?

Why would they ban football matches? The only reason could be bad news coming and so you do not want mass crowds.

No, it's their knee jerk reaction to a small pitch invasion. It's the third time they've suspended football there this season. I guess Sky don't own the TV rights.

It has been a regular occurrence for some time.

Bit like Celtic/Rangers.

Nothing to do with new govt.

The ordinary German thinks we've dodged a bullet and can hardly credit it.

However, I suspect there are lots of costs that we are on the hook for but which are not widely advertised to the great British public.

Our masters sign up to lots of these things so that we can be at the ' heart of the action'.

For example I think we are one of the main creditors of the ECB, the IMF et . etc.

T*ssers. Still think we have an Empire and lots of money.

I am sure the likes of Blair, Brown and Cameron think it is all worth it so they can do a bit of grandstanding on the world stage. After all they need to get their faces out there so they can cash in once they are no longer in office.

Has it all gone pear shaped in Greece tonight?

Why would they ban football matches? The only reason could be bad news coming and so you do not want mass crowds.

Theyre leftists...not the fabian 'boil the frog slowly' type that exist in Northern Europe, more the 'were totalitarians and we don't care' type.

Their economics guy is very erudite. However, watching some of his youtube appearances, i'm also convinced he has some degree of schizophrenia.