House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Conservative Party Spam

From: Grant Shapps - Conservative Party Chairman (bulletin@mail.conservatives.com)
Subject: "
They'll say 'XXXXXX helped decide this election'‏"

"Be at the heart of the most important election in a generation - start using our Share the Facts site today and let everyone know what's at stake in May.

This election is going to be close - and we need every Conservative supporter to play their part."
I have replied directly:
"Yes they will say 'XXXXXX helped decide this election' because after nearly 5 years of 0.5% interest rates, bank bailouts, "free market" tory housing market props ( namely, HTB1, HTB2 and FLS ), plus mass immigration, more spending, no cuts etc etc etc.
I'll be voting UKIP."
I've also made a not so polite request under the data protection act to have my details removed from their database, a database I have never given them permission to add my details to,
I suspect they are breaking the law, surely they cannot just add my details to their database when I wrote to the originally to point out the housing bubble, an email which they send a patronising reply then proceeded to pump up the London mega bubble as best they could.
#Bubble C**ts.

I got a leaflet through the door from them taking credit for falling petrol prices (as an example of how well they've managed the economy). I wonder if they'll take credit for the subsequent global recession.

I got a leaflet through the door from them taking credit for falling petrol prices (as an example of how well they've managed the economy). I wonder if they'll take credit for the subsequent global recession.

I think they want to loose the election.

They've set the next government up for a HUGE fall if you ask me.

I think they want to loose the election.

They've set the next government up for a HUGE fall if you ask me.

rather childish isn't it?

how on earth do you expect run a country when you are too busy trying to deliberately feck up as much stuff as possible so the next guy in the queue is made to look bad?

that is the stuff of nasty venal girls high-school gang bitchfest.(I hope westminster are viewing this site and take heed of that....that is about the level of disdain we hold them in)

politicians were put in office to IMPROVE peoples lives.

epic fail on that count.

they are a bit slow on the uptake though, they have not fully grasped that joe public is getting bored with this pantomime.

Edited by oracle

One of my twitter accounts has lots of Govt Dept 'good news' tweets. Tory advertising masquerading as information. So obvious - and annoying - I had to unfollow in the end.

I recently, on a whim, bought a domain that had been used in the past by the conservatives during one of their election thingies..probably 2012 or so.

Old enough to have expired naturally, and I have a small site there

Young enough that putting a catchall email and forwarding to me is proving very interesting as it is still part of many email address lists.

Watch this space..

Interesting.

It's pretty outrageous really how the business of government has been politicised. Of course, using taxpayers money to boost campaigning in the run up to elections is bad too. They all do it. I am surprised how brazen it is currently.

Funny. I had a leaflet through the door from my local Tory MP. First time I've heard from him in five years.

Anyone would think he's after something...