House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sancho Panza

New Version Of Property Bee

Property bee gurus, I salute you.

Works for me.

It's good to have it back.

Having gone back and looked at the last couple of weeks of liostings for my area, this update to PB has confiremed my previous findings.

The asking prices are mental.

No one is dropping their price.

The rush to sell started in Oct but they were 6 months too late.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Property bee gurus, I salute you.

Works for me.

It's good to have it back.

Having gone back and looked at the last couple of weeks of liostings for my area, this update to PB has confiremed my previous findings.

The asking prices are mental.

No one is dropping their price.

The rush to sell started in Oct but they were 6 months too late.

Loads showing SSTC to available (around my way) in the PB drop down box, but listing/ photos still have the SSTC banner on is this due to lazy EA`s /Rightmove issue ? or a bug with PB? anyone else seeing the same

Also the problem above seems to have the same date stamp ,( todays date ) assume thats because i installed update today

Use Firefox for Android, then install the Property-bee add-on?

Tried that but property bee is not found in th elist of add-ons available.

Loads showing SSTC to available (around my way) in the PB drop down box, but listing/ photos still have the SSTC banner on is this due to lazy EA`s /Rightmove issue ? or a bug with PB? anyone else seeing the same

Also the problem above seems to have the same date stamp ,( todays date ) assume thats because i installed update today

I have noticed the same. I think it us the way that it has been refreshed. The SSTC still stands from what I have seen. Sadly.

I have noticed the same. I think it us the way that it has been refreshed. The SSTC still stands from what I have seen. Sadly.

" the PB drop down box"...

What do you mean by this ?

P.S. I think I know what you mean now, I am getting loads of NULLs to AVAILABLES.

Which used to indicate a failed sale....could this be happening due to the database missing a lot of history since we've not being using it so much ?

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

I love Property Bee! One of the best tools ever in our realm, thanks so much to the folks who put the work in & administer the DB.

I too would like to contribute.

Mucho Lovos ...

Something seems a little off with the number of "Available" properties.

If you untick "Include Sold STC" they won't appear for sale.