House Price Crash Forum
disenfranchised

A Wind Up Or Mumsnet Platinum?

SolomanDaisy Wed 18-Feb-15 21:03:50

I was sure this was going to be a joke post from one of those House Price Crash people. I can't imagine converted garages are in great demand anywhere except zone 1.t2UT0

Your opposite number is out there, disenfranchised... looking back at you through the smoky mirror...

Ok, you've spent £40k converting a garage for a now deceased relative. I'm sorry for your loss, but suck up the financial loss, treat it as an annexe for guests, or turn it into a study and an enhancement to your house. But DO NOT expect to make an extra £135k PROFIT from it. FFS.

This would make me furious if it wasn't so tragic.

Yeah ... surely the OP should ask "we've spent £40k on this, how do we minimise our losses", not "how do we milk our loss for profit, and whine about it online, oh and lastly give a podium to women with serious, but very private and personal, medical issues which need counselling not advertising"

Yeah ... surely the OP should ask "we've spent £40k on this, how do we minimise our losses", not "how do we milk our loss for profit, and whine about it online, oh and lastly give a podium to women with serious, but very private and personal, medical issues which need counselling not advertising"

Bloody hell that last part was disturbing :blink:

...but if you posted that, it would be deemed "misogynist"..the last thing I'd want to be doing, after crushing news like that, would be to browse some bloody Mumsnet DIY forum, and getting into an argument .. As sad it is, its totally irrelevant to the topic...that Roniek was being a bit of dick at times, but it seems over there, its fingers in your ears "la la la"..when someone like "him" tells them how it is...but no, lets tell everyone some deeply personal information to random people to derail the conversation, and instantly invoke sympathy (which of course she should get)......

Edited by Dave Beans

Roneik

"Anyway I cant spend all day and night gossiping with ruffians about cheap garages for 170k that are not finding some mug to slaving a lifetime to pay for, I have other interests .

I look forward to the list ,and maybe like the tooting 9th floor dellboy ex council flat that would not sell for 245k the price needs to be fit for purpose ."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by longgone

...but if you posted that, it would be deemed "misogynist"..the last thing I'd want to be doing, after crushing news like that, would be to browse some bloody Mumsnet DIY forum, and getting into an argument .. As sad it is, its totally irrelevant to the topic...that Roniek was being a bit of dick at times, but it seems over there, its fingers in your ears "la la la"..when someone like "him" tells them how it is...but no, lets tell everyone some deeply personal information to random people to derail the conversation, and instantly invoke sympathy (which of course she should get)......

I post as woman on mumsnet. Occasionally. Wearing a dress.

I'm not. I've had enjoyable exchanges. Not everyone disagrees with me.

Ronik, is a stupid, repetitive poster, who spolis his message with repetitive posts and swearing.

Does not work. Think of mumsnet as a child who needs to hear the same message, time after time, in a calm voice.

Mumsnet is not 100% nuts.

There are a very are a very thick chunk of women (assuming they are not all men like me) who are idiots who think property will bail them out and make them rich. It won't.

Equally, there's a thick chunk of men who think they have a sure-fire way of winning on the horses. And houses.

I've enough info to know that there are thick greedy men and thick greedy women.

Women p1ss money away on shoes, clothes, and houses.

Men on cars, clothes and houses.

Wow, there are some serious nutjobs there. Makes HPC look sane.

If I was able to post on MN I would ask 2 things:

1 ) Does the converted garage have a garage?

2 ) Is the dead granny still in it?

:ph34r:

Surprising lack of concern amongst the coterie of brazenly aspirational mares that reside there about what the schools are like near this garage.