House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

This Will Brighten Up Your Day....in Fact, You Might Need Glasses !

Must be lovely being overlooked by those flats right next door! :lol:

Perhaps that's why the back gardens are less flambouyant looking than the interior. Not great for sunbathing in the nip!

It looks shit. I thought it was Essex for a moment then it just got more up it's own backside as the photos went on. So, nearly every room is a try hard masterpiece needing rework and it's on a main road, and it's in that great shithole known as Birmingham. It's worse than a derelict as you need to rip out all that crap before you make it a normal house again. And as for the garden, for cunting asses sake why screw it up like that?

750k? kiss my hairy ringpiece.

Edited by Tin Foil Hat

To be fair, it's on the edge of Edgbaston, one of the nicer parts of SW Brum along with Bournville.

When i was a kid we used to dream of living in these areas. Then again, I did grow up a couple of miles away in Stirchley ,one of the grimmest places on earth.

It looks shit. I thought it was Essex for a moment then it just got more up it's own backside as the photos went on. So, nearly every room is a try hard masterpiece needing rework and it's on a main road, and it's in that great shithole known as Birmingham. It's worse than a derelict as you need to rip out all that crap before you make it a normal house again. And as for the garden, for cunting asses sake why screw it up like that?

750k? kiss my hairy ringpiece.

So you're 50:50 on it then?

Ajay?

Ajays gaff has less of a del-boy meets scarface 1983 decor thing going on, more of a 2002 yank McMansion flavour.

You can even make him an offer...he'll take a million, nearly twice the 2007 (still the peak around there) price.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/2-fen-view/doddington/march/pe15-0sn/18125281

http://www.propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk/blog/ajay-ahuja-on-inside-out-london-property-scam/

Yup, the Kaaba in Mecca.

I liked the Kaaba room! I wonder if their have any other rooms with famous religious landmarks! It wouldn't have to only be current abrahamic religions, you could have a wall for Stonehenge or the Pantheon in Rome!