House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Anyone Know A Female Who Literally Never Farts?

I look at some gorgeous women in the street and think "If you farted it would ruin the illusion". Does a non-farter exist?

There have been numerous studies into flatuence and all have concluded that, whilst males pass wind in a much louder way, that women actually pass wind more frequently each day than men.

Women have the dubious honour of both back and front passing of wind. I believe that a front fart is known as a queef?

We also burp.

Despite my hedonism and openness I am have difficulties with this thread :huh:

I thought it was bad enough they're mostly mental and now it turns out some of them have normal digestive systems too?

I think I'm going to live in a monastery.

When I was married, I never dared fart in front of my wife.

I always let her go first.

And now maybe like me, you realise that women can outdo a man in almost anything including or rather especially gross behaviour..................

And now maybe like me, you realise that women can outdo a man in almost anything including or rather especially gross behaviour..................

The grossest sexual fantasies / desires that I have heard have always come from women and not men - none of that Mills & Boom romantic stuff.

I can't work out if this thread needs to be merged with the "Wind" thread, or "deluded old scrapper birds"?

Or 'Harperson's Pink Bus' thread?

I had couscous for lunch yesterday, caused me to fart like a trooper all night. Mrs Miyagi was convinced it was the dog until I proudly pointed out it was in fact me.

Back on topic Mrs Miyagi hardly ever farts but when she does they are absolutely rank.