House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northerner

Phallic Festival

Anybody up for it? UK to host FIRST phallic festival for men with small penises

The festival for men with smaller than average ***** size is open to everyone and entry cost 50p per inch. The UK is hosting the first ever celebratory gathering for men with small penises. The Big Small ***** Party is "open to everyone", but entry will cost more for men with longer penises. Entry to the London event will be charged at 50p per inch, and with the average ***** being between five and six inches long, most men will be able to get into the party for £3 or less.

Men will be asked to reveal their size upon entry to the event, so telling a tall tale about the size of your little friend will end up costing you extra money. The party has been launched poet Ant Smith, who recently wrote a poem entitled 'Shorty' about his own *****. “For too long, men who perceive their penises to be small have been made to feel inadequate. It’s time to stand up and say there’s nothing wrong with having a little nob," he says.

There will be comedians, nude poets, folk musicians and rappers performing at the event, which is open to both men and women. “It’s an open invite to everybody, male or female. We’ve all been touched by a small ***** in our lifetime, now’s the time to give something back," says Ant. The poet says he isn't trying to 'body shame' anyone - and will use the takings on the door to calculate the average size of the male attendees.

Women will be charged 50p per "preferred phallic inch" - the length they would like to have if they were male.

The Big Small ***** Party will be held on March 7 at The Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/uk-host-first-phallic-festival-5177071

That's one of the most extraordinary things I've read. Had to check it isn't April 1st.

People are seriously going to turn up somewhere and silently admit they are all a bit short in the trouser department?

Reminds me of driving through Yorkshire last summer. I came across road signs leading to "Tribfest". I thought to myself that the UK had becomes more liberal, and was somewhat disappointed to subsequently find out that it was a festival for tribute bands.

Anybody up for it?

UK to host FIRST phallic festival for men with small penises

The festival for men with smaller than average ***** size is open to everyone and entry cost 50p per inch. The UK is hosting the first ever celebratory gathering for men with small penises. The Big Small ***** Party is "open to everyone", but entry will cost more for men with longer penises. Entry to the London event will be charged at 50p per inch, and with the average ***** being between five and six inches long, most men will be able to get into the party for £3 or less.

Men will be asked to reveal their size upon entry to the event, so telling a tall tale about the size of your little friend will end up costing you extra money. The party has been launched poet Ant Smith, who recently wrote a poem entitled 'Shorty' about his own *****. “For too long, men who perceive their penises to be small have been made to feel inadequate. It’s time to stand up and say there’s nothing wrong with having a little nob," he says.

There will be comedians, nude poets, folk musicians and rappers performing at the event, which is open to both men and women. “It’s an open invite to everybody, male or female. We’ve all been touched by a small ***** in our lifetime, now’s the time to give something back," says Ant. The poet says he isn't trying to 'body shame' anyone - and will use the takings on the door to calculate the average size of the male attendees.

Women will be charged 50p per "preferred phallic inch" - the length they would like to have if they were male.

The Big Small ***** Party will be held on March 7 at The Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/uk-host-first-phallic-festival-5177071

So is that 50p per standing to attention inch or cilled out state?

I agree. The money would be better spent if put towards the operation.

Fact is .. from what I've read, that outliers (micropenis) aside, most men could add at least an inch of length (and some girth) by following a programme of stretching.

takes 6 months+ and the investment of several hours per day but the results are assured, and permanent.

to be honest, I could use the extra inch but can't be arsed,

even if the wife requested it (which she doesn't).

i understand gay lovers are more demanding.

That's one of the most extraordinary things I've read. Had to check it isn't April 1st.

People are seriously going to turn up somewhere and silently admit they are all a bit short in the trouser department?

Better than more traditional means of advertising your inadequacy down there.

670x377Image.jpg

Fact is .. from what I've read, that outliers (micropenis) aside, most men could add at least an inch of length (and some girth) by following a programme of stretching.

Erm. Am I allowed to say TMI?

Rather amusing :)

But it is a semi (See what I did there) serious subject. Yet another way in which men are 'allowed' to be open to abuse for something physically they can do nothing about. I mean - if you are going to class the obese as 'disabled' - then surely a short bloke (A short burd is not deemed in my experience to be disadvantaged in the dating stakes) or one with a tiny whanger has to be too ?They cant do anything about it !!

Watched a bit of dinner date yesterday (Yes I was very bored) and I noticed - on the face of it nice seeming burd - giving her opinion on a bloke. Nice, pleasant, good looking - but too short. Not really interested.

Which is fine and up to her and all. Her opinion. However what if it was reveresed and he was saying - nice pleasant, good looking , but well - tiny chebs. Not really interested. I suppose you could get a bloke saying similar about a very tall burd. But I do think women talking about a guys height on these programmes - whilst up to them - is a little bit rude and one sided. You do hear it rather a lot.

The bloke wasn't exactly a midget or anything !! He never mentioned her height - and for a smallish bloke - heading out with a tall burd is probably something you would think about.

Anyway - off to get my ticket for tiny boab fest. :D

I wouldn't worry about size! Mine's tiny (for a horse)!