"The "Snow House 3" is located only 80 m. From the ski lift"
No, i've not missed a 0 off the end of those prices

:D:D:D:D

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Average annual salary in bulgaria is about £2500 so price-to-wage ratio isn't so different. Wouldnt recommend buying accommodation in a bulgarian ski resort as they have no concept of noise control i.e. you will have karaoke bars and street vendors with ghetto blasters keeping you awake to 4 am every morning. On the plus side the ski resorts apparently have some of the best A&E medical facilities in the country.

Edited by goldbug9999

HOLA446

A mate bought an apartment over there for mid to high 40K ish about six years ago (next big thing apparently) never shut up about it

Sold last year if you ask why/ how much the silence is deafening

Also worked with a Bulgarian last year they were from the black sea coastal region they said there was massive problems with crime due to the influx of Romanian/Russians

HOLA447
HOLA448

A mate bought an apartment over there for mid to high 40K ish about six years ago (next big thing apparently) never shut up about it

Yep I know someone who paid £60k for something similar to the apartment in the first link. Apparently he was one of the lucky ones as his apartment was actually finished. Also paid an extra £5k for the "luxury furnished option" which looked like about £500 worth of ikea tat.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Average annual salary in bulgaria is about £2500 so price-to-wage ratio isn't so different. Wouldnt recommend buying accommodation in a bulgarian ski resort as they have no concept of noise control i.e. you will have karaoke bars and street vendors with ghetto blasters keeping you awake to 4 am every morning. On the plus side the ski resorts apparently have some of the best A&E medical facilities in the country.

Sorry, you misunderstand ,my post...I'm not actually going to buy a house in bulgaria...no one in their right mind would do that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4411

Sold last year if you ask why/ how much the silence is deafening

Also worked with a Bulgarian last year they were from the black sea coastal region they said there was massive problems with crime due to the influx of Romanian/Russians

I have a similar friend...he says he got the keys for it, but I am not so sure, he said to me he was gong to hold onto it till he got his money back.

He actually went to see the resort and when asked if he would go again he said, "not a hope in hell". To be fair to him I think he's put it down to experience and moved on. The £2K a year "maintenance fee" must be quite a burden though.

HOLA4412

There are loads of places all over Europe for very little cost, a surplus of property and tight credit availability, weak euro....not always the cost but the cost to buy and the on going service charges if any, buyer beware ....oh yes you will also require a job if borrowing the money.....secured long-term renting is really cheap so even better than buying, try before you buy.

http://www.kyero.com/property/2580076-town-house-for-sale-mijas

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

There are loads of places all over Europe for very little cost, a surplus of property and tight credit availability, weak euro....not always the cost but the cost to buy and the on going service charges if any, buyer beware ....oh yes you will also require a job if borrowing the money.....secured long-term renting is really cheap so even better than buying, try before you buy.

http://www.kyero.com/property/2580076-town-house-for-sale-mijas

"unbelievable price! Fantastic opportunity "

I stopped reading at that point.

HOLA4417

Well ******* Old Holborn (the libertarian rentier) has bought there and calls it Old Holbornistan. He fails to make the connect that big State = high property prices, and small, non existent State = low property prices.

Not unsurprisingly 'Britains vilest troll' has blocked me on Twitter for trolling him about this.

Libertarianism isn't feudalism or rentierism

Edited by aSecureTenant

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

[deleted]

And if you want to go mental and have a pad in a ski resort:
studio flat for sale
Offers in Region of £15,950
Or if you are a bit posh:
2 bedroom apartment for sale
£29,600
"The "Snow House 3" is located only 80 m. From the ski lift"
No, i've not missed a 0 off the end of those prices

:D:D:D:D

Hi

The ski places are a bit overpriced... http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/153973-bulgarian-dream/

http://www.bulgarianproperties.com/Search/index.php?stip=0&stown=7&maxprice=25000&skeyword=&sadx=1&x=38&y=20&c=Search&srtby=2

Edited by dryrot

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

There are some deals there!!

Is it a dump?

No, it's not a dump. IMO much nicer than the UK, especially if your not keen on millions of people crammed into one place.

I moved there back in '12, then moved back again '14 when I lost my job. If it weren't for the other half missing her friends and family and me losing my job we would still be there.

I was offered a job at Intel, Shannon, but decided it was time for our Irish adventure to end and were now in Somerset.

Well worth a holiday. The hotels are also cheap and the foods good.

HOLA4423

No, it's not a dump. IMO much nicer than the UK, especially if your not keen on millions of people crammed into one place.

I moved there back in '12, then moved back again '14 when I lost my job. If it weren't for the other half missing her friends and family and me losing my job we would still be there.

I was offered a job at Intel, Shannon, but decided it was time for our Irish adventure to end and were now in Somerset.

Well worth a holiday. The hotels are also cheap and the foods good.

Yes its nice but work is the main problem now

This one is in a truly beautiful part of the country http://www.daft.ie/sales/moneydarragh-gleneely-donegal/978817/

Edited by long time lurking

HOLA4424

Plenty of pricey looking cars on streetview...I think these places must have huge black economies. I highly doubt anyone in Bulgaria earns just £2500. Most are on at least 8k, the avaerage probably about £12k...lower than the UK, but hardly £2.5k. Even deepest darkest africa people earn 2.5k nowadays.

HOLA4425

Plenty of pricey looking cars on streetview...I think these places must have huge black economies. I highly doubt anyone in Bulgaria earns just £2500. Most are on at least 8k, the avaerage probably about £12k...lower than the UK, but hardly £2.5k. Even deepest darkest africa people earn 2.5k nowadays.

I just looked it up. Average wage in Bulgaria equates to about EUR 4,000 p/a. Edited by Ah-so