House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

workingpoor

3 Policemen Shot In Hail Of 30 Bullets At Blasphemy Conference In Copenhagen

If your faith can be offended by a cartoon, oh dear? :blink:

If your faith can be offended by a cartoon, oh dear? :blink:

I think we could be getting close to an 'I'm Spartacus' moment here. A seriously big march in London with everyone waving placards and wearing t-shirts with images of the paedophile warlord on them.

Wonder whose side the police would take when it inevitably kicked off.

I think we could be getting close to an 'I'm Spartacus' moment here. A seriously big march in London with everyone waving placards and wearing t-shirts with images of the paedophile warlord on them.

Wonder whose side the police would take when it inevitably kicked off.

How about including a mass conversion, and then 10 minutes later, a mass apostacy?

I am thinking more and more that blasphemy and apostacy are the most civilised and upright acts a person can do.

Jesus Christ.

Errrr......I think you'll find he had nothing to do with it.

That said, such a refreshing difference you can casually take his name in vain and not automatically find yourself in the crosshairs of even the most rabid southern redneck bible basher for doing so.

Terror comes to Copenhagen: Lone wolf 'jihadi' kills one and hurts three police officers as he fires 200 bullets at Danish cafe in failed Charlie Hebdo-style attack on artist who drew Prophet Mohammed

Mail quoting 200 bullets.

Are we heading towards perpetual war with religious extremism? Has anyone claimed this is a false flag yet?

Does 30 bullets count as a hail? It's more a light peppering really.

Exactly. Nothing compared to the bomb showers the Palestinians have to endure from the Israelis.

Terror comes to Copenhagen: Lone wolf 'jihadi' kills one and hurts three police officers as he fires 200 bullets at Danish cafe in failed Charlie Hebdo-style attack on artist who drew Prophet Mohammed

Are we heading towards perpetual war with religious extremism? Has anyone claimed this is a false flag yet?

I read the news today oh boy

Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire

And though the holes were rather small

They had to count them all

Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.

I'd love to turn you on.

Of course we are, these guys too exception to the cartoons, but that is just the thing they find most insulting. The 2009 London bombers objected to young people dancing together. If they got that stopped it would move on to different genders have creme teas together in the same cafe...

Errrr......I think you'll find he had nothing to do with it.

That said, such a refreshing difference you can casually take his name in vain and not automatically find yourself in the crosshairs of even the most rabid southern redneck bible basher for doing so.

They might pray for you or possibly even shun you. There's no end to their barbarity.

Another shooting now

Denmark has just as many problems with Muslim immigrants as France or the UK.

Helle Thorning Schmidt is probably even worse than the nu-labour party as well. They are impotent and apologist just like they are here.

I read the news today oh boy

Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire

And though the holes were rather small

They had to count them all

Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.

I'd love to turn you on.

I saw a film today, oh boy

The English army had just won the war

A crowd of people turned away

But I just had to look

Having read the book

I'd love to turn you on.