House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

What Are You Doing For Valentine's Day?

Valentines is for unrequited love.

That is why I send wifey a card every year.

Should blokes expect one in return? Equality and all that jazz..

At least 10 days ago I bought a v nice non slushy card for Mr B - have gone mad for the past half hour trying to find where the hell I put it! Still haven't found it. Oh dear, too much to hope that he'll have forgotten to get one for me...

Anyone doing anything? I can (strangely) imagine Mr Pin polishing his helmet, ready for the big day...

The skip from the recycling centre has arrived!

At least 10 days ago I bought a v nice non slushy card for Mr B - have gone mad for the past half hour trying to find where the hell I put it! Still haven't found it. Oh dear, too much to hope that he'll have forgotten to get one for me...

Why don't you draw a a big heart on the pizza place flyer the Royal Mail pushed through your door, and present him with that! No particular day or a card can define why people get on!

Unlike many "gentlemen" on this site, I am not a "Chartered Misogynist" yet!

"Brother, may I beat your wife, for you sir, for you have not got round to it yet"!

All I know is that there are a lot of roses about this time of year....to condition them before arranging in vase to stop the heads drooping..... Cut stems and place in a cup of boiling water for 30 seconds....put a few drops of bleach in the water in the vase, no leaves to be under water so take all lower leaves off....will last longer, will not droop and flowers will open up beautifully.

He's had breakfast in bed.

No cards, no chocolates, no waste of money.

Reet Grand! Are you near Yorkshire?

The fishmonger at Morrisons today had laid all his fish out in the shape of a heart in his display. Very artistic. Very romantic I thought.

Very fishy! :mellow:

Today I shall be pumping up the tires on a couple of disused cars in my drive, to attract the female of my species!

No I think I have some yorkshire and scottish DNA somewhere lurking though.

Miss generosity! :blink:

My wife bought me a quadcopter for Valentines Day - that's REAL love.

Mr Renting has posted me one of his turds again!

He's had breakfast in bed.

No cards, no chocolates, no waste of money.

I hope you at least provided a gummy !!

Went food shopping this morning. Plan to watch both FA Cup matches on BT Sport today. Bourne Legacy later on on C4 with a spot of internetting in between. I'm single of course.

Went to garden centre bought OH 3 bags of horse manure - very well received.

I see romance is not dead!

Missus got me a "freedom" tartan rug. No doubt reduced in the sales after the vote last year. Of course, the joke is that I am English. It is warm though, and big enough to do impressions of one of the witches from Macbeth with, so not all bad.

I got her a ticket for Zipworld. She has been screaming in delight, at least I think it is delight, watching zip world youtube videos for the last two hours.

I got her a ticket for Zipworld. She has been screaming in delight, at least I think it is delight, watching zip world youtube videos for the last two hours.

Friend did that not so long ago. She doesn't want to do it again.

Friend did that not so long ago. She doesn't want to do it again.

PinWorld is a bit like that!

I made Mr B some flapjacks to make up for losing his card. He has scoffed most of them already. (I hardly ever make any cakes).

I got a box of Black Magic and a box of Maltesers. We will stay in tonight, watch Spiral and make pigs of ourselves.

I'm being taken out for dinner this evening, I'm just hoping I can muster up the energy to go.

I had a cookiegram from one of the brands I retail this week and I've just shared it with Mr B.