House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

What To Say To Win An Election

Election time is coming and i am already sick of the lies. It seems they wheel out the same old desperate comments every 5 years.

No matter what they say, they go back on it and basically run the country to suit the bankers and big businesses.

After minutes of analysis I can defintiely say this is what you need to say to win the election:

The NHS budget is sacrosanct : Read as: there are 1.3 million people working for the NHS ( mental stat I know ) and we want their votes. We will continue to fund this grotesque organisation and eventually sell it off to our banker chum

We will protect school funding: Read as: there are X people working for the schools and we want their votes. We will continue to fund this grotesque organisation as our public sector mates from school run these organisations. We will never sell it off to our banker chum because using the schools we can "educate" people in the way we need them to think.

We might cut tuition fees: Read as: there are 2,340,275 higher education students and we want their votes. We are basically lying but these idiots are desperate and naive and will probably wont vote anyway. We will continue to fund this grotesque organisation as our public sector mates from school run these organisations. We dont need to sell this off to the bankers as they are the ones hoping to profit from the tuition fee scam.

We will reduce immigration: Read as: We fear the UKIP vote and need to pretend to be doing something about this. We have no intention of doing anything about this thought because error whole economic policy is based on the pyramid scam model and we need 10's of millions of people to enyter the country just to keep it going. Our business chums and banker chums will only fund a party that agrees to keep the conveyor belt of sheeple into the country running at full speed.

We are listening: Read as: We dont give a f**k about you we are only here for the power, money, glory and so we dont have to go to war and die like the great unwashed.

We will help savers: Read as: We will steal savers money so the bankers will profit.

We will increase pay: Read as: We will steal workers money so the bankers will profit.:

We will do nothing about runaway house prices, not even mention them, no one will mention that fact the MPs have pockets 100's of thousands of untaxed unearned free equity over the life of the last parliament: Read as: We will allow the bankers to operate a pyramid scam and give them your money to keep it going.

The other party leader is a c**t: The only truth a politician speaks.

That's how you lie your way to election victory.

The way to win an election is to dish the dirt on the opponent. Like Brown being setup calling that calling that old woman a bigoted woman.

If Millibot can setup Cameron for a fall like that then he may well win.

It's simply a game to them, they don;t care about us - why would they?

The way to win an election is to dish the dirt on the opponent. Like Brown being setup calling that calling that old woman a bigoted woman.

To be fair, I think that was his own party that did that :lol::lol::lol:

To be fair, I think that was his own party that did that :lol::lol::lol:

I thought Labour had decided to deliberately scuttle their own ship when they chose Miliband as their leader. The fact that the election is too close to call shows what a completely useless bunch of knobs all the others are, particularly Cameron.

?

Do you think that was a set up? Seemed more like a 'natural disaster' to me, for Brown, that is. The only people who could have set that up would have been his Labour entourage, and I can't see even the most snake-like of them doing that just before a general election.

Still, you never know - maybe he'd exploded at someone once too often...

To claim that the other parties are dodgy. Virtually the only time they're truthful.

They were at it during Prime Ministers Question Time (yet again - it gets tedious) this week.

http://

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05280dx/prime-ministers-questions-11022015

About 2 minutes in.

A good laugh at the beginning with Mr T. Yeo recalling the Conservative's "landslide victory" of 1983 and comparing it with now. Deluded.

Edited by billybong

If I was a suspicious person I would have to say that the conservadems are deliberately trying to throw the election in an attempt to get the red ties in just in time for the biggest economic crash the country has ever seen, all orchestrated by them, that way they can hand the responsibility back to the "labour" brand to say "Look , they have totally destroyed the economy again, we tried to fix it".

Then they can all defect to UKIP, strange how this party appeared at the right time for this to happen with lots of ex tory defectors isn't it? Then they can push their old brand tory values under the "new" and untarnished banner of UKIP. The fact Ed is in charge of the red ties team is just an unexpected fly in the ointment of this theory , who would have thought that "Labour" would actually let him lead, they played a blinder doing this knowing how unelectable he is so this could scupper the plans of the blue ties!.

All behind the the scenes the bankers print more and don't give a toss.

UK Politics 2015.

To claim that the other parties are dodgy. Virtually the only time they're truthful.

They were at it during Prime Ministers Question Time (yet again - it gets tedious) this week.

About 2 minutes in.

A good laugh at the beginning with Mr T. Yeo recalling the Conservative's "landslide victory" of 1983 and comparing it with now. Deluded.

Looking at that from 5 minute mark onwards, I'd say Osborne is heading for a nervous breakdown.

The NHS budget is sacrosanct : Read as: there are 1.3 million people working for the NHS ( mental stat I know ) and we want their votes. We will continue to fund this grotesque organisation and eventually sell it off to our banker chum

Here is why:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31089739

The NHS topped the poll as the issue of greatest concern at the election - chosen by 59% of women, compared with 50% of men.

It shows how good Labour have been at placing it at the centre of political thinking. It's really bizarre that a 'health service,' something that most people rarely use, should have such a prominence.
It's all about perceptions - often manufactured - and tags of association. 'Fairnnes,' 'Economic Competence,' 'Economic Growth,' etc. Mostly nonsense.
Wasn't it Labour who went to court to make sure that manifesto 'promises' weren't legally binding? Literally not worth the paper they were printed on.

It shows how good Labour have been at placing it at the centre of political thinking. It's really bizarre that a 'health service,' something that most people rarely use, should have such a prominence.

A lot of people use it a lot of the time, or have relatives who heavily rely on it.

I went about 15-20 years without visiting a doctor or using a hospital. Then my family had to have ambulances out four times in a year and collectively spend 3 weeks in hospital. I dread to think what that must have cost.

In the last few years 3 people very close to me have had major operations or periods in hospital that would have cost tens of thousands privately all free at the point of delivery. Again all these people had barely used the NHS, until they had to.

Health is the most important thing as far as I am concerned, massively higher than anything else in the list of concerns.

Wasn't it Labour who went to court to make sure that manifesto 'promises' weren't legally binding? Literally not worth the paper they were printed on.

yes it was, and least we forget : http://4liberty.org.uk/2012/09/29/remember-manifesto-promises-are-not-subject-to-legitimate-expectations/

"manifesto promises are not subject to legitimate expectations…"

Edited by JustAnotherProle

Election time is coming and i am already sick of the lies. It seems they wheel out the same old desperate comments every 5 years.

No matter what they say, they go back on it and basically run the country to suit the bankers and big businesses.

Of course they do - their job is to gull the public into thinking that they have a say whilst implementing policies at the behest of the well connected/rich/establishment.

This means that once every 4-5 years they need to go out and make a few vague, ill-defined promises and secure a rubberstamp from a subsection of the public, a subsection which seems to get smaller all the time. When was the last time we had a government that had secured the support of a majority of the actual registered electorate?

Sooner or later people have got to catch on - or do they?

If Millibot can setup Cameron for a fall like that then he may well win.

It's simply a game to them, they don;t care about us - why would they?

Even if it was a set up (which I doubt), he didn't have to say the words. I think it showed what politicians really think about Joe Public! All nice to your face, yes sir we will help you etc, etc, don't give a toss when away from the public spotlight.

Do you think that was a set up? Seemed more like a 'natural disaster' to me, for Brown, that is. The only people who could have set that up would have been his Labour entourage, and I can't see even the most snake-like of them doing that just before a general election.

Still, you never know - maybe he'd exploded at someone once too often...

Natural disaster, seems more likely. Brown had no self control. You can just imagine what he was like in private.

Do any of them speak or act as if they can be trusted?.....almost all people I have asked have come to the conclusion they can't, which is a truly sad state of affairs......a few of them spoil it for the rest...all therefore get tarred with the same brush.....trust and honesty has to be earned.

I don't think I'd even put it in the top ten....

It's not like they die of cholera in the streets of Paris, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Singapore, blahblahblah. If the NHS goes it'll be replaced by something. And though i have had an operation on it I barely use it.

When it comes to health, what I do use are glasses (best part of a grand a pop, blind as a bat and complex prescription) and dentistry, neither of which the NHS helps me with.

Winning an election in a first past the post system is simple, you just create what I call a Predatory Majority i.e you pledge to take money from a minority and distribute it to the rest: "all left handed people will have to pay £1000/year extra tax" combined "all right handed people will have a £100/year tax credit". For a real life example think renters vs home owners/landlords.

Edited by goldbug9999