House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happy_renting

Welsh

I'm trying to translate some Welsh text to English - no problem using online translators, except one word seems to get them stumped. Perhaps i copied the word down wrong.

Anyone got any idea what ammhrisiadwy means?

No need, OneEyeOpen provided the answer; amhrisiadwy means priceless, invaluable

You're not translating Welsh MeistroliCard ads again are you?

I have fond memories of Wales, having popped my cherry in Caldicot in 1982.

It certainly sounded like I was fluent in Welsh when I jizzed after about 8 seconds...!

Funnily enough, them Welsh lasses loved my North-East accent, which was immediately exaggerated to Paul Gascoigne levels once this was established.

Yakky-da bonnie lass...

XYY

It certainly sounded like I was fluent in Welsh when I jizzed after about 8 seconds...!

Funnily enough, them Welsh lasses loved my North-East accent, which was immediately exaggerated to Paul Gascoigne levels once this was established.

Yakky-da bonnie lass...

XYY

They sound like Cardiff ladies! I found that Newcastle ladies liked my "posh" Southern accent. And I'm not that posh!

Yakky-da bonnie lass...

XYY

Did you Cwm?

Did you Cwm?

Probol Y Cwm? :wacko:

I got the spelling wrong.

Yakky-da bonnie lass...

XYY

You dirty mochyn.

Has anyone here had any dealings with Wales' biggest estate agents, "Ar Werth"? :blink: I see their signs everywhere, when I tour the Principality, in my armoured Land Rover, with the Union Jack on the top. :blink: