House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyguy

Harrier Harperson's Women-Only Pink Bus

Nice and patronising! For a woman!

Heaven help us - I'd have thought the Harperson would froth at the mouth at the mere thought of anything pink and girly.

Was she sternly forbidden a pink Barbie car as a 3 year old, I wonder? If so I suppose the Harbie bus will make up for her long-suppressed disappointment.

I hope it comes with glittery interior bits and pieces from Accessorise, and they give it those adorable headlight 'eyelashes'.

Edit: And I hope they get a puncture, and a nice man helps them out.

I hope it comes with glittery interior bits and pieces from Accessorise, and they give it those adorable headlight 'eyelashes'.

Edit: And I hope they get a puncture, and a nice man helps them out.

Don't be rediculous, it will be serviced in an all-women garage. In fact the bus will be commissioned from an all-women truck manufacturing plant, and will run on petrol refined at female-staffed refineries sourced from women-only oil rigs.

Bring on the men in white coats, bearing a straightjacket... :ph34r:

Can we allow just a little sexism here and insist on it being women in white coats? If a man were to try and restrain her, we'd never hear the end of it.

Elizabeth warren has good moments.

You're right.. I'm sure there must be some British ones too but they're obviously not given much air time if I can't think of a single one.