House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

longgone

Cyber War On Isis

Why, what happened?

I don't fancy being directed to the PR site of a group of hackers. Nothing against them but you naturally have your doubts about what info they are collecting.

I had no sign of trojans or such-like, and I suspect that they have no interest in ordinary people, but I still would have preferred for there to have been a warning with the link.

Foolish me for just clicking on it.

I don't fancy being directed to the PR site of a group of hackers. Nothing against them but you naturally have your doubts about what info they are collecting.

They're probably just a recruitment front for the NSA anyway. Make every wannabe hacker aspire to join you, then hire up the cream of the crop.

[/cynic]

I had no sign of trojans or such-like, and I suspect that they have no interest in ordinary people, but I still would have preferred for there to have been a warning with the link.

Foolish me for just clicking on it.

Not too bad then, I thought you had contracted some sort of computer syphilis!

It's interesting that this group have turned their efforts towards IS, I thought they were kind of aligned to them being against the establishment.

They would do better to post IS videos on every web page that they can. It's a very strange world we live in.