House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Uk Planning For Possible Greece Exit From The Eurozone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31297809

The prime minister this morning chaired a meeting of senior officials to discuss the impact on the UK of possible Greek exit from the eurozone - and to take steps to ensure British banks and companies would not be excessively damaged.

04-commonwealth2-pa.jpg

Id be more worried about default rather than a minor change to a political bloc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-31297809

The prime minister this morning chaired a meeting of senior officials to discuss the impact on the UK of possible Greek exit from the eurozone - and to take steps to ensure British banks and companies would not be excessively damaged.

04-commonwealth2-pa.jpg

Surely they should have had plans in place? Another sign of incompetence at the top....

Surely they should have had plans in place? Another sign of incompetence at the top....

The BBc's job, I think, is not to report the news, but to make the people of the country think in a certain way.

This is saying, prepare yourself for the worse, because TS is about to HTF.

Id be more worried about default rather than a minor change to a political bloc.

It's the same thing really, leaving the Euro is a de-facto defaut and defaulting inevitably leads to leaving the Euro.

Mrs EC and I are making our own contingency plan for the Grexit.

I've put Thomas Cook on speed dial so that we can get straight in there when the cheap holidays to the Greek Islands become available. :)

Mrs EC has got the DVD of "Shirley Valentine" out. :unsure:

It's the same thing really, leaving the Euro is a de-facto defaut and defaulting inevitably leads to leaving the Euro.

So, they are going to wheel Greece away to a new location too?

Was jut thinking this twit has been in power for almost 5 years and what has he achieved?

The bedroom tax? A masterly strategic blow against the primary threat to our society- people with spare bedrooms in their social housing.

Oh- and Help to Buy- a scheme in which you can use government funding to purchase a house with a spare bedroom.

The bedroom tax? A masterly strategic blow against the primary threat to our society- people with spare bedrooms in their social housing.

Oh- and Help to Buy- a scheme in which you can use government funding to purchase a house with a spare bedroom.

Help to sell

Was jut thinking this twit has been in power for almost 5 years and what has he achieved?

I know, I know, I know !!!! Please Sit, me !!!

He's managed to boost his own house prices and get a massive tax free unearned QE/Tax payer backed handout.

The 2nd home, Tax free QE backed handout scandal is much worse than the expenses one.