House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Someone Wants Out....

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33577650.html

22 bedroom block of apartments for sale The Piano Factory, Robert Street, Northampton

£2,185,000

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50419841.html

31 bedroom block of apartments for sale 1 The Drapery,Northampton,NN1 2ET

£1,900,000

Someone wants out, Wonder why ?

The second one...At the top end of Bridge street...nice if you like watching fights from your window, vomit and piss being excreted at the front door, shite music blaring from the nearby bars, boy racers seeing how fast they can get their corsa's to go on the 100 yard stretch, etc.

The second one...At the top end of Bridge street...nice if you like watching fights from your window, vomit and piss being excreted at the front door, shite music blaring from the nearby bars, boy racers seeing how fast they can get their corsa's to go on the 100 yard stretch, etc.

It'#s also good for spotting gentlemen of foreign extraction standing at the bookmakers all day.

It'#s also good for spotting gentlemen of foreign extraction standing at the bookmakers all day.

I'm figuring gents of foreign extraction will be the only ones renting these places...no one one who knows Northampton would even consider living in such a location.

I'm figuring gents of foreign extraction will be the only ones renting these places...no one one who knows Northampton would even consider living in such a location.

10 to a house I'd wager.

I've never been to Northampton and yet you have managed to paint such a picture of the place in my mind that I cannot now ever see myself going. Shame really as it is, so I understand, the home of some few remaining fine gents shoe/bootmakers - and I do like made to measure shoes.

I've never been to Northampton and yet you have managed to paint such a picture of the place in my mind that I cannot now ever see myself going. Shame really as it is, so I understand, the home of some few remaining fine gents shoe/bootmakers - and I do like made to measure shoes.

I'd imagine it was like most towns north of watford.