House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theChuz

Odd

It has occured to me in the past few days that people seem to be increasingly p*ssed off about nothing. I see it at work where people are getting really annoyed about nothing, i see it in my friends when we are talking, i see it here in with an increasing frequency.

Its as if there is something about that is making people want to argue and fight, could possibly be the air preasure , the moon.. i dont know for sure but i will be monitoring it because its just ...odd

angry people.

It has occured to me in the past few days that people seem to be increasingly p*ssed off about nothing. I see it at work where people are getting really annoyed about nothing, i see it in my friends when we are talking, i see it here in with an increasing frequency.

Its as if there is something about that is making people want to argue and fight, could possibly be the air preasure , the moon.. i dont know for sure but i will be monitoring it because its just ...odd

angry people.

I am actually getting more chilled and relaxed. Nothing much gets my beef these days but I know what you mean there are a lot of angry people on here and out there.

I am actually getting more chilled and relaxed. Nothing much gets my beef these days but I know what you mean there are a lot of angry people on here and out there.

Grrrr. You bl**dy well better not be talking about me shaker! Grrrrowlll.

I'll have you, you know. Grrsnarlspit!

Seriously though, I have been witnessing what the Chuz is saying for years.

How else can people stab old ladies in shopping queues, and stab people in Ikea, and kick a woman to death for stealing her space at a car boot sale. Trivial, all trivial, yet it ellicits such an extreme reaction.

It's all mad. Personally, I seem to be going the way shaker is. I tend to take a mellow approach. Maybe people that know me would disagree. We never are the best judge of our own characters! :lol:

NDL

Grrrr. You bl**dy well better not be talking about me shaker! Grrrrowlll.

I'll have you, you know. Grrsnarlspit!

Seriously though, I have been witnessing what the Chuz is saying for years.

How else can people stab old ladies in shopping queues, and stab people in Ikea, and kick a woman to death for stealing her space at a car boot sale. Trivial, all trivial, yet it ellicits such an extreme reaction.

It's all mad. Personally, I seem to be going the way shaker is. I tend to take a mellow approach. Maybe people that know me would disagree. We never are the best judge of our own characters! :lol:

NDL

:lol::lol::lol::P No you are not one of the posters I was thinking about. ;)

Guest tenant super

angry people.

Its the all pervasive banal crimbo muzak. It's like groundhog month.