House Price Crash Forum

The beautiful Manisha Tank led tonights Business today with the RICS survey.

Had some fuxkwit "expert" who even in light of the figures thought it would be gentle fall over the next few years no crash in the next 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least he used the word falls and the 'experts' have at last moved on from soft landing.

Slowly slowly catchie monkey :rolleyes:

PS I would marry Manisha tomorrow, what a bird beauty brains shes got it all.

Anyone want to start a Manisha Tank fan club?

The beautiful Manisha Tank led tonights Business today with the RICS survey.

Had some fuxkwit "expert" who even in light of the figures thought it would be gentle fall over the next few years no crash in the next 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least he used the word falls and the 'experts' have at last moved on from soft landing.

Slowly slowly catchie monkey :rolleyes:

PS I would marry Manisha tomorrow, what a bird beauty brains shes got it all.

Anyone want to start a Manisha Tank fan club?

yes he said no crash in the next 12 months. i think it will take longer than 12 months for a crash if any, usually does

OFF TOPIC:

she looks like a robbers' dog chewing a wasp. Have you had your eyes tested recently??

Are robber's dogs, shall we say, less handsome than ordinary dogs zzg? What proof have you of this outrageous assertion!

The only robber's dog I know of is Mutley, but he's a cartoon character. I suppose we could compare him with a law abiding dog - say Scooby.

Perhaps we should have a vote:

muttley.jpgscooby.jpg

Dear HPC people: Which one do you fancy? :P

Rockdoctor,

That's low: we all have different tastes - some of us who aren't known for tact may even refer to "robber's dogs", but to suggest fancying Eleanor Goodman is a joke that needs no explanation is a little too harsh. Beauty is in the eye of th ebeholder. Then again that picture isn't very flattering ......