House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BayAreaBear

My Garage

The ultimate Gorilla in the room comment : "Clear the space and with a lick of paint I reckon you could let that out."

Edited by Sledgehead

Guest horace

That`s the problem.

With little storage space in modern properties everything is just dumped in the garage.

Where does one park the car?

horace.

DSC_0061_800.jpg

Are you male and are you married?

EDIT:

Actually, forget about the first part of the question. For that much loot I'm prepared to reassess my orientation :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Elizabeth

The ultimate Gorilla in the room comment : "Clear the space and with a lick of paint I reckon you could let that out."

*In his best BTL cockney accent*

Yep magnolia and you'll get 'monkey' a week for that gaf but for gawd sake get rid of all that Dubai decoration it's so last season!

OK

I have to fess up before you all try to rob me. My spouse probably would not appreciate a replay of the Italian job centred round our home.

Actually the photo is of the gold holdings of the GLD etf. Each of those 400 oz bars has a market price of about £120,000.

BAB

p.s. mine are buried where you'll never find them.

OK

I have to fess up before you all try to rob me. My spouse probably would not appreciate a replay of the Italian job centred round our home.

Actually the photo is of the gold holdings of the GLD etf. Each of those 400 oz bars has a market price of about £120,000.

BAB

p.s. mine are buried where you'll never find them.

SPoil sport :P