House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash4781

E-Cig Flutes

I was going to write lots of people in my town are walking around with 5inch pipes in their mouths. I thought they were crack pipes!

Longer is better?

Longer is better?

Indubitably

I'm currently sucking on five inches of brushed, knobbly stainless steel that looks like Bender's dong

8wh500.png

Edit: nearer eight inches with the atomiser and mouthpiece on top, though I generally hit on something a little more discrete; smaller, less robo-erotic, in public

I stopped smoking (again) today :(

Not sure I want to exchange my lovely 'baccy for an e-thingy.

I stopped smoking (again) today :(

Not sure I want to exchange my lovely 'baccy for an e-thingy.

There's only one way to find out.

Well, two if you include quitting completely, but the 'lovely' bit suggests total commitment to that course of action may be not quite 100%.

I have one, a vamo V5, it's maseeeeveeee. It looks like a small vibrator.... plays havock with your teeth! :D

It's been about 1 year since my last fag.

I have one, a vamo V5, it's maseeeeveeee. It looks like a small vibrator.... plays havock with your teeth! :D

It's been about 1 year since my last fag.

14 years and just over a month

There's only one way to find out.

Well, two if you include quitting completely, but the 'lovely' bit suggests total commitment to that course of action may be not quite 100%.

I have an e-fag in my desk drawer as an emergency fall-back. However, it really doesn't appeal. Particularly given my motivation for giving up - to break the addiction. Sure, there are loads of health arguments but, you know, I'm going to die sometime between tomorrow and 2080. In cosmological terms that's instantaneous. But I don't like being enslaved to a burning leaf and I'm less keen on being enslaved to some Chinese chemical mix bought over the internet.