House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libspero

50% Of Female Inmates Should Not Be In Prison

50% of female inmates should not be in prison UK justice minister

http://rt.com/uk/227479-female-prisoners-reduce-halve/

"Speaking on BBC Radio 5, Hughes said many female offenders are a special case because they have been victims of crimes themselves. He claims the women require different treatment from many male offenders."

Bit of a theme going at the moment..

50% of female inmates should not be in prison UK justice minister

http://rt.com/uk/227479-female-prisoners-reduce-halve/

"Speaking on BBC Radio 5, Hughes said many female offenders are a special case because they have been victims of crimes themselves. He claims the women require different treatment from many male offenders."

Bit of a theme going at the moment..

Related?

"He points to official figures that show that half of all those jailed for non-payment of fines imposed for not having a TV licence, are women, yet only 4 per cent of the prison population are female."

yet only 4 per cent of the prison population are female."

We should create new laws to make stuff women do illegal, so to achieve fairer female representation in our prisons. Like wearing dangerously pointy shoes or something.

Most likely due to the fact most burds will let capita in and answer all the questions - resulting in being ******ed over ?

Most blokes will tell the goons to go ****** themselves.

Maybe they need to make room for all the extra male prisons who can't prove she was OK about him dipping his wick - men must prove consent!

Election coming up - female vote is important.

Today we had on the BBC MPs talking that less women should be in prison and also that women have no responsibility when it comes to sex/rape allegations.

My Sister was a PO in a womens prison.

She said it was a more vicious place that the Chelmsford High Security prison she later worked in. She was injured several times in the former, not at all at Chelmsford.

What's even more ridiculous is that a drunk woman can't be considered responsible for herself and thus therefore able to give consent, however she is responsible for herself if she drink drives or steals something.

The comments show how ludicrous it is. Some women might never get any. Waking up next to a minger is one thing, waking up next to a mad woman, minger with the law on her side and the chance for a free lunch is another.

On stuff like fines and the like esp. TV - people should not be jailed.

As far as stuff like violence and the like goes, whilst I admit that women are much less likely to offend then men (its not our fault, our balls made us do it), there are lots of violent viscous women around.

Stuff like kids killers make me think.

Parents who kill their kids are total scum.

Men tend to do it in other the top family wipe out moves and tend to be caught.

I think women do it more quietly and sneaky - quick smother, etc - and are hardly caught.

I'd love to know what a SID expert thinks on the number of actual murders are.

Another comment on the DM article:

In my third year of university, the week after we moved into halls we had an officer come to each of our doors and explain the situation exactly as you have just said it - 'a drunk woman can have sex when drunk but if next morning she realises it was a mistake then the man is guilty of rape' - (and you will be arrested). When we questioned this, she simple told us not to sleep with anyone after a night out.

So women can go out and have a drunken fun-filled evening and sex with no responsibility but men are denied going out for a few drinks on the pull? The man gets drunk, has a fumble with a drunken woman - i.e. both drunk - but in the morning she can decide it was something else.

So if a man gets drunk and wakes up the following morning next to a woman but regrets having had sex with her can he claim rape? No, of course not.

Just wait till more and more women start writing articles claiming that there are no 'real' men around because all the men are asking for video recordings, signed documents and then giving 24 notice.

So if a man gets drunk and wakes up the following morning next to a woman but regrets having had sex with her can he claim rape? No, of course not.

Just wait till more and more women start writing articles claiming that there are no 'real' men around because all the men are asking for video recordings, signed documents and then giving 24 notice.

...or you don't have one night stands in the first place...

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2015/01/22/5-ways-avoid-false-rape-accustations/

On stuff like fines and the like esp. TV - people should not be jailed.

As far as stuff like violence and the like goes, whilst I admit that women are much less likely to offend then men (its not our fault, our balls made us do it), there are lots of violent viscous women around.

Stuff like kids killers make me think.

Parents who kill their kids are total scum.

Men tend to do it in other the top family wipe out moves and tend to be caught.

I think women do it more quietly and sneaky - quick smother, etc - and are hardly caught.

I'd love to know what a SID expert thinks on the number of actual murders are.

Similarly, it's not their fault. They're just going with the flow.

Similarly, it's not their fault. They're just going with the flow.

Overt female violence is new.

Female violence behind the curtain is not.

Overt female violence is new.

Female violence behind the curtain is not.

Very true.

Men are by far and away the main culprits for the first - and women for the second.

The stats for the second don't mean much - as they are massively skewed - for obvious reasons.

I do find this whole logic of treating one sex differently when it comes to jail crazy.

Its about as clear a contravention of 'sexual equality' laws as its possible to get.

Every reason he has given for women being treated differently - MUST also apply to men. Anything else - is 100% blatant sexism.

Another comment on the DM article:

So women can go out and have a drunken fun-filled evening and sex with no responsibility but men are denied going out for a few drinks on the pull? The man gets drunk, has a fumble with a drunken woman - i.e. both drunk - but in the morning she can decide it was something else.

no. the person claiming this was trying to stir you all up and encourage women to make war on men.

They will say it will make men think twice before rape...but there are some very hateful humourless feminazis out there who are the real enemy of peace.

Very true.

Men are by far and away the main culprits for the first - and women for the second.

The stats for the second don't mean much - as they are massively skewed - for obvious reasons.

I do find this whole logic of treating one sex differently when it comes to jail crazy.

Its about as clear a contravention of 'sexual equality' laws as its possible to get.

Every reason he has given for women being treated differently - MUST also apply to men. Anything else - is 100% blatant sexism.

Indeed it should.

Cherie Blair visited my sisters prison a long time ago...the "girls" were on best behaviour because Blair gave them a listening ear and a speech about why she felt the women in the prison shouldnt really be there.

The moment she left the place was in uproar...fights, strikes, general mayhem because a person in authority had told them they were all there unjustifiably.

Election coming up - female vote is important.

This is not aimed at the general female vote. Just a subset: the "wimmins hour agenda" feminutter vote.

As I heard it, it was started by Simon Hughes. He's a libdem, a party that would like those votes. But he's also known within that party as too lefty to be at the mainstream of it, so he can be identified with the issue without tarnishing the whole party too much. That's how politics works.

I expect we'll see halfhearted support from a lot more politicians. Yes we should seek to reduce the number of women in prison, but really that's in the context of more general penal reform reducing the overall numbers ...

We should create new laws to make stuff women do illegal, so to achieve fairer female representation in our prisons. Like wearing dangerously pointy shoes or something.

Equality

Today’s press is full of a report from Lord Davies (for example here and here). He is concerned about the lack of women in the most elevated positions in society, with too many institutions being heavily male-dominated.

Lord Davies, a former boss at Standard Chartered, said recently: ‘If prisons don’t take a radical change in attitude, and intern more women, then we will have to introduce quotas.’ To the disappointment of feminists today’s report stopped short of calling for legal quotas, but where the imbalance is biggest he expects there to be 20% of women by 2013 and 25% by 2015. Our prisons need to improve the diversity of their populations, particularly by recruiting more women inmates.

“Radical change is needed in the mindset of the prison community if we are to implement the scale of change that is needed.”

Prison Federation chief executive Ruth Notaman said: “The news that prisons will not be forced to adopt female inmates to the cells by quota will be widely welcomed by nervous prisons.”

“However, a concerted effort still needs to be made to use female talent, otherwise prisons will be missing out on a vast array of talent at their disposal.”

As well as calling for greater female representation in our prisons, the Lord Davies report asked police and courts to sign up to a code of conduct to increase the number of women on candidate lists.

The Liberal Democrat MP for Bermondsey and Old Southwark told the BBC he recently encountered a woman in her 20s who had mental health issues, and “clearly ought to be sectioned.”

“Her problem is a health problem, not a criminality one. Prisons shouldn't have to cope with that,” he said.

Eh? Why is it either or? Cant mental health problems manifest themselves in criminality. Most criminals have a mentality type, which could be termed a problem. It doesnt make them any less of a future danger or diminish their criminality.

Another thing i've never understood is (ignore the right/wrong of the death penalty for a minute) is how they try to avoid the death penalty for retards (or whatever they are called now)...to me, thats a pretty good reason for the death penalty. We execute animals for being incapable of comprehending their own actions. If someone is so stupid they cant comprehend their own actions, what hope for them.

If anything not being a retard should reduce your chances of receiving the death penalty, not being one!

I think they got rid of all the secure mental health hospitals...in those days it was the opposite argument.