House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Just Become A Snowman

Walked home this morning and some nice chap in a snow plough utterly covered me with the crap he was removing from the road. Had no where to go or hide, expected him to slow down a bit, clearly that was a stupid thought instead I was wiped out with snow.

It was hilarious. Completely drenched and had to put all my clothes in the washer.

Happened to me near London Bridge once when I was on my way to lunch at a nice restaurant - a fairly large puddle and a driver who obviously intended to do it on purpose for the hilarity of it. Completely drenched me from head to toe. What made it worse was that they were in the process of building the Shard, and a load of hairy builders had a right good guffaw at my expense. W*nkers.

In 2009, a YouTube video went viral after it appeared to show a motorist drenching children at a bus stop in Plymouth, Devon, while being egged on by her passenger.

Ewww. I don't think I like the sound of that.