House Price Crash Forum
Dave Beans

Secret Diary Of A 1St Time Buyer

Not what it costs, but what it costs a month to secure it.......you may as well say it is a million squid, but spread it over your life and your children's lives, should be in the region of £10 less a month than what you pay in rent at the moment.....simples. ;)

Edited by winkie

Can't even imagine taking on that much debt.

She is buying with her sister, what happens when one or both, meet someone and want to move out?

They are basically entirely reliant on prices rising (or at least not falling) because if they do it is negative equity.

HPC is the cure, to the forever hpi-ers, the 'rent is dead money / pay any higher price' types, those buying and getting on their spreadsheets to calculate how wealthy they will be with more HPI, having bought at a peak.

Those who believe, as buyers, that EAs are on their side, that bankers are their best buddies, that bankers and politicians won't let HPC happen, make their own decisions - whether buying at ever higher prices, or sat on houses unwilling to come to market to try and sell at hyperinflated prices, because they only see forever HPI.

Thanks for that, I agree...and, interestingly, I recall I was doing spreadsheets on my house values.....i was going to have a house worth £500,000 ( K was not a symbol used then)

Boy, was I a businessman of the boom...

Cue all the smug comments patting themselves on the back for 'sacrificing' and 'working hard' to 'get on the ladder'.

Or worse, 'move out of London'. I started off outside London and three redundancies later ended up sucked into the economic black hole just like everyone else.

Makes me see red.

Cue all the smug comments patting themselves on the back for 'sacrificing' and 'working hard' to 'get on the ladder'.

Or worse, 'move out of London'. I started off outside London and three redundancies later ended up sucked into the economic black hole just like everyone else.

Makes me see red.

I have a better idea,

move out of britain, if you have any skills.

when the whole ponzi scheme is backed up by ponzi finance alone, and nothing that is "produced", it collapses.

simple as that.

now our illustrious leaders like to tell people what to do quite a lot, so when they become the targets for mass conquering/invasion because every scientist who could have produced decent enough weaponry to defend the country has fecked off to the US where they actually do believe in the right of self-defence,

they will have to get used to BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO.

remember in mein kampf, hitler said if he could not conquer militarily, h would do it financially,

so it's my belief that everything being so out of whack with reality is not entirely an accident.

you can't run, you can't hide, you can't escape..because all of the people you sold out will be waiting for you across the pond.

Edited by oracle