House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

No Greater Sign Of Uk Deflation Than This

296495-Heinz-Beanz-7x415g-Super-Pack11.j

Heinz Beanz 7x415g Super Pack NOW £1.00

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/images/hpcProductImage/imgDetail/296495-Heinz-Beanz-7x415g-Super-Pack11.jpg

They may not be real baked beans though - notice the spelling.

Edit - never seen a 7 pack of baked beans before.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

296495-Heinz-Beanz-7x415g-Super-Pack11.j

Heinz Beanz 7x415g Super Pack NOW £1.00

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/images/hpcProductImage/imgDetail/296495-Heinz-Beanz-7x415g-Super-Pack11.jpg

They may not be real baked beans though - notice the spelling.

Edit - never seen a 7 pack of baked beans before.

Ah but can they stack as many of them with that shape? Could be inflationary!

Edited by thecrashingisles

Cadbury Creme Eggs are now in a 5 pack instead of a 6 pack, guess they could only go so far with shaving off 10g here and 10g there to their products. Now they have to cut a whole unit from their bulk pack to show that there is little inflation.

Cadbury Creme Eggs are now in a 5 pack instead of a 6 pack, guess they could only go so far with shaving off 10g here and 10g there to their products. Now they have to cut a whole unit from their bulk pack to show that there is little inflation.

Next year will be 5 mini eggs and the year after that 4 chocolate buttons. ;)

Edited by winkie

Noticed the other day that kitkat chunkys looked smaller than usual. Sure enough, reduced from 42g to 40g. Same price.

I think shrinkflation is good if it stops the fat fcks of Britain putting on extra pounds.

Fruit and veg is the same size as ever.

I have bought these from B&M and they are definitely legit, though I didn't get them for £1

You probably bought the baked beans and not the baked beanz. It is that kind of slip-up that can get your head chopped off by the Islamic nut-jobs.

Preppers special?

It's always worried me- this combination of baked beans and sealed nuclear bunkers- makes it hard to decide where the best option would be- inside or outside?- a quick incineration may be a cleaner way to go than slowly suffocating to a chorus of farts.

I have just googled when the Bloomberg Commodities index is based at 100...1990.

Can that be right, it's 100 again today...........25 years of no inflation in commodities.

http://www.bloombergindexes.com/content/uploads/sites/3/content/uploads/sites/3/2014/09/BCOM-Fact-Sheet.pdf

It's given prominence on BBC teletext so I was interested to know the base year.

Edited by crashmonitor