House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happy_renting

Seven-Party Tv Debate Plan Announced

I would welcome you in the "PinParty". We stand for "reason" even if you can't work it out!

The whole debates thing is just an attempt to trivialise and Americanise the election.

I suppose 7 party leaders is better than just 2 in a "presidential" format, but what indeed about the NI parties? Especially as none of the main parties stand there. (What is that about anyway? Why don't the tory or lab parties stand GE candidates in NI?)

And why does the Green party of E&W get to take part but not the Green Party of S?

I stand for "treason". Will that do?

Your gold "PinParty" membership card is in the post, along with something else!

Great, 270 minutes of watching heavily coached politicians endlessly repeat the same old tired party lines. Totally pointless exercise.

7 parties is a farce as they won't get time to put across their ideas.

I think they we generally a good idea for engaging folk who aren't normally interested in politics

Thats probably what Cameron wants, isnt it?

It'll be a nightmare. They'll all be trying to shout each other down, or else talk like bulldozers, like John Prescott used to, barely pausing for breath so nobody can get a word in edgeways. And no presenter - with the possible exception of Jeremy Paxman - will be able to keep any kind of order.

It'll be a nightmare. They'll all be trying to shout each other down, or else talk like bulldozers, like John Prescott used to, barely pausing for breath so nobody can get a word in edgeways. And no presenter - with the possible exception of Jeremy Paxman - will be able to keep any kind of order.

so let jeremy clarkson host it.

The whole debates thing is just an attempt to trivialise and Americanise the election.

I suppose 7 party leaders is better than just 2 in a "presidential" format, but what indeed about the NI parties? Especially as none of the main parties stand there. (What is that about anyway? Why don't the tory or lab parties stand GE candidates in NI?)

And why does the Green party of E&W get to take part but not the Green Party of S?

not if we make it a hybrid between x factor and krypton factor.

ed milliband on the assault course will be hilarious!

do they have any ideas?

Aye Patty, the same three ideas that they've always had.

1) Lying as much as they can get away with.

2) Thieving as much as they can get away with.

3) Shagging as many kids as they can get away with.

XYY

Aye Patty, the same three ideas that they've always had.

1) Lying as much as they can get away with.

2) Thieving as much as they can get away with.

3) Shagging as many kids as they can get away with.XYY

I wasn't going to bother watching but I have to say, you're selling it to me.

I wasn't going to bother watching but I have to say, you're selling it to me.

:) Nice one blobster.

I did pitch the idea to Channel 5 but they said it needed more naked dwarves covered in Swarfega...

XYY

:) Nice one blobster.

I did pitch the idea to Channel 5 but they said it needed more naked dwarves covered in Swarfega...

XYY

Actually, the correct plural of dwarf, is dwarfs. Dwarves was made up by Mr Tolkein. I congatulate you for giving a big letter S for Swarfega, as it is a proper noun. ^_^

Illusionists?

And there are indeed seven of them.

Actually, the correct plural of dwarf, is dwarfs. Dwarves was made up by Mr Tolkein. I congatulate you for giving a big letter S for Swarfega, as it is a proper noun. ^_^

What if each of them is wearing a scarf?

What if each of them is wearing a scarf?

Well you won't see much then, will you? :huh: