House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Another Well Thought Out Nu-Liebour Era Policy Bearing Fruits.

The policy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4397249.stm

The result

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html

Government regulation once again manages to kill an entire industry, adds a lot of hassle for thousands and fails in achieving its original goal.

They really hate the British don't they?

I think its rather 'they really hate men', and given they cant criminalize danish men, just stick with the British men.

ie the kid gets to contact its 'father', the father doesnt get the same right.

They really hate the British don't they?

actually with resepct to the danish,they are some of our best mates in the EU.

culturally,we are probably the closest to them in europe.

The people running the show these days are so full of themselves and their own righteousness, they really are quite unhinged; incapable of thinking things through.

The people running the show these days are so full of themselves and their own righteousness, they really are quite unhinged; incapable of thinking things through.

Careful tinks - the logic of you're statement only works correctly if you remove the words "these days"

For sadly, it has always been the case...

:(

XYY

actually with resepct to the danish,they are some of our best mates in the EU.

culturally,we are probably the closest to them in europe.

I wasn't knocking the Danish , they are knocking us up! :D

I mean our glorious leaders.

I'm pretty sure that policy was Blair's sop to the Catholic church which is opposed to IVF. He couldn't just ban IVF so he figured he'd do the best he could and at least make it almost impossible for some people. He's an utter, utter scum-bag who, if his religious beliefs turn out to be true, will undoubtedly spend all eternity buring in hell.

..., if his religious beliefs turn out to be true, will undoubtedly spend all eternity buring in hell.

Well at least there is some justice in the world afterlife.

Nah, he's got away with it. :(

I'm pretty sure that policy was Blair's sop to the Catholic church which is opposed to IVF. He couldn't just ban IVF so he figured he'd do the best he could and at least make it almost impossible for some people. He's an utter, utter scum-bag who, if his religious beliefs turn out to be true, will undoubtedly spend all eternity buring in hell.

I'm just getting my flamethrower ready. Now that the oil price is down, he will get a special roasting! B)

"For while these women appear to be ready to be single mothers, the lack of support of a partner is painfully obvious."

For woman to become deliberately single there should be a sanction on benefits support...or maybe there is, and the secrecy of getting knocked up abroad hides this fact.
Some will argue this is also the case for woman who goe out with a man to deliberately get pregnant...Sex has its consequences, these women want to avoid the sex and the consequences, and get help from everyone else to do so, as well as jump any queues to housing, benefits and everything else that comes with the handicap ( for a child is 100% consumption in the early years) of having a child and no support.