House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bovinedealer

Your Favourite Youtube Subscribers

As HPCers are an eclectic bunch, I'd be interested in who their favourite Youtube (if they use it) subscribers are.

I've several including Greg hunter, (alternative economic analysis outside the main stream narrative), and Stefan Molyneux, a philosophy show.

Assuming you mean subscriptions, poroldchap is my favourite.

One of mine too, although there are a lot on the list. Just to follow pooroldchap's nautical side --

J Mantzel - Modern day Robinson Crusoe

SV Seeker - Boats and ROV's

ecfibreglassuk - Fred restoring an old wooden lifeboat -the George Elmy. - Link for Fred and George

As HPCers are an eclectic bunch, I'd be interested in who their favourite Youtube (if they use it) subscribers are.

I've several including Greg hunter, (alternative economic analysis outside the main stream narrative), and Stefan Molyneux, a philosophy show.

molyneux can be good but his shows are too long. he keeps talking and talking.

jimmy diresta's channel is a good one if you like to see eclectic wood and metal working projects.

molyneux can be good but his shows are too long. he keeps talking and talking.

jimmy diresta's channel is a good one if you like to see eclectic wood and metal working projects.

Thanks for Diresta,

Woodworking - Stumpy Nubs (jigs and machines from nothing much) and Wood Whisperer for woodworking

Kevin Caron - Sculpture and metalworkinig.

He likes donations, but don't be a 'fine young man' listener sending him a pleasant note and a $1 to $2 donation.... he doesn't like such low-level donations, it seems. (ha-ha-ha)

http://www.fdrliberated.com/splitting-2-with-stefan-molyneux/

Someone going under the moniker 9pegasus9, who plays the piano beautifully, so that I know what I'm aiming for, even if I never get there. There are plenty of others playing the AB pieces, but IMO he's the best.

Thanks for Diresta,

Woodworking - Stumpy Nubs (jigs and machines from nothing much) and Wood Whisperer for woodworking

Kevin Caron - Sculpture and metalworkinig.

Izzy Swan and Matthias Wandel for woodworking too.

He likes donations, but don't be a 'fine young man' listener sending him a pleasant note and a $1 to $2 donation.... he doesn't like such low-level donations, it seems. (ha-ha-ha)

Thanks for those links.

Confirmed what I always thought about him. Arrogant waffling twunt.

Here's one where he equates people who watch his videos and don't give him money with shoplifters.

Confirmed what I always thought about him. Arrogant waffling twunt.

Here's one where he equates people who watch his videos and don't give him money with shoplifters.

Oh, another donation-cast for his 'knowledge', lol.

Everyone makes their own decisions, but being cynical, wary of anyone setting themselves up too much as an 'Authority' - and find it interesting how many people seem to identify and follow such people.

If he's a capitalist he should go about boosting up his viewing ratings, so that all donations count. Only know of him due to some other hpcers admiring and linking to his YouTube videos.

Edit: just realised - the impression video below has some strong NSFW language.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

I am not a cult leader. I just want you to leave your family and give me money

The comedian, Chad Fisher sent me this. If you can handle the language (I know I can), this bit definitely has its moments.

[..]He believes his ideas are already “meat and drink” to them. And that’s why Molyneux had a sad face when someone sent him $2.00. Instead, Molyneux wanted whatever the man would be willing to pay to save the world.

And that’s also why $5.00 won’t be enough either. No amount is enough. In Molyneux’s view, once you’ve covered your rent, food, and the roof over your head, all your disposable income are belong to us. Heck, it’s not like you’re going to be using it to buy Christmas presents for the family anymore.

I'm subscribed to EricTheCarGuy. Does car mechanics, and had all the top rated qualifications that seemingly are required over there for auto engineering. From memory, lost his US job in recession 2008, and went about turning it around with his YouTube videos, and extras you can buy from him (including extra how-to videos). I admire that. I'm not so good at mechanics but I still like to watch, from time to time.

I enjoy Traffic Droid (Sonofthewindsinc), a guy who commutes to and from work in London on a pedal bike covered in cameras, monitoring appalling driving down there.