House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

Just When You Thought The Politicians Would Finally Get The Message....

Just when you thought the politicians would finally get the message that the British people have had enough of Immigration, political correctness, terrorism and everything that goes with it.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30877447

"David Cameron has defended a letter urging senior Muslims to explain how Islam "can be part of British identity", amid criticism from leaders."

That'sit folks, Cameron wants Islam to be part of Britain.

Cameron wants VOTES.

Cameron's a desperate ****.

Why are 'leaders' criticising? Because it's impertinent to ask them? Because in a multicultural society it is bad to expect 'minorities' to aopt a 'mainstream' identity?

The usuals were trying to define Britishness the other day and they were coming up with so much vague, waffly and pc stuff that it could apply to anyone. None of them mentioned the reality that Britishness involves cheap labour and being ripped off on a daily basis, ripped off on pensions, ripped off on housing etc.

Mr Cameron needn't bother except it's an attempt at vote garnering - he must lie awake at night thinking up more daft schemes.

Edited by billybong

Stats show in fact most white Brits don't have a particular problem with the level of immigration in fact - observing that a large proportion of the services they use, in hospitals, shops, home-related and from local councils are provided by immigrants or recent descendents of immigrants, and that the worst scroungers and free-loaders are usually white Brits scamming the system on a multi-generational basis.

White Brits do see that state services in health, education and housing are terribly stretched and patchily poor. The cause of this problem is lost in haze of inflammatory sound-bites and lazy media journalism. Hopefully the money fraud at the heart of our gangsta capitalist economy that sees all transactions top-sliced in a financier protection racket, and private monopoly sequestration and pricing of what should be community assets, will come to be seen as the true enemy, not immigration. I'm sure the gangsta-elite are rubbing their hands in glee as the plebs turn on each other in pointless community conflict over immigration. Similarly their interests are well served by Paris massacre type incidents - it both increases idiot opinionating about immigrant motives and allows them weight and evidence to push forward their state snooping agenda.

EP

"England from 20 years ago was a far better place than it is now...and it wasn't great then."

Subjectively I would say about the same now and then. It was pretty crap then too in the dying days of John Major's government.

What has happened since then - a massive speculative bubble in housing, divergence of opportunity and income between wealthy and poor, and a systemic crash delayed through exceptional measures, privatised utilities and big corporations taking customers for a ride, an NHS budget that long went out of control, several foreign wars and escapades. All these things were born of policy decisions made in the 80s, not just in the UK but profoundly so in the UK. None of it is caused by immigration.

Just when you thought the politicians would finally get the message that the British people have had enough of Immigration, political correctness, terrorism and everything that goes with it.....

I read that as article as divisive, and almost completely reverse to your position. It's a bit weird to have a photo of politicians holding 'je suis juif' placards while pretending to lament religious intolerance or difference or favouritism. We don't ask or expect all christians or hindus or jews to explain or apologise for crimes apparently committed in the name of their religion or state. Nor has our real-world society ever really given a damn about political correctness when it comes to asian or black people. This country and policies have taken a far more relaxed view on maintenance of cultural and language differences than say Holland, but it also seems to harbour a greater disdain for those differences. Perhaps the two are related... and it just takes harder times for people to stop pretending.

I'm not religious, asian or black but I'm far more concerned about David Cameron and MPs playing their social engineering games than immigration and terrorism. You need to get the cause-effect order of causality right.

"England from 20 years ago was a far better place than it is now...and it wasn't great then."

Subjectively I would say about the same now and then. It was pretty crap then too in the dying days of John Major's government.

What has happened since then - a massive speculative bubble in housing, divergence of opportunity and income between wealthy and poor, and a systemic crash delayed through exceptional measures, privatised utilities and big corporations taking customers for a ride, an NHS budget that long went out of control, several foreign wars and escapades. All these things were born of policy decisions made in the 80s, not just in the UK but profoundly so in the UK. None of it is caused by immigration.

Islam is not necessarily a function of immigration.

It IS however, in its worst form, very demanding on the customs of this Country as we have it.

People come here because they like the way we live...Its odd, that our elected leaders want us to change to accomodate "them". Its as if reverse Empire is the order of the day.

Good that he is turning more white English voters away.

If he wanted to win an election he would be talking closing the doors and repatriation.

Good that he is turning more white English voters away.

If he wanted to win an election he would be talking closing the doors and repatriation.

No political party in power would close doors and repatriate - the last thing any party wants is to see is a galvanised, motivated and proud British workforce as their deception and robbery would be exposed straight away. Far better to dilute and disorientate any organised native opposition against the leadership by disempowering them by throwing a load of foreigners amongst them.

If Muslims want to integrate, fine.

If we're being asked to assimilate Islam, then over my dead body.

It's taken centuries for western Europe to start to rid itself of the mind-poison that is religion. It wouldn't surprise me if TPTB rub their hands at the prospect of importing religion, including Catholicism from Eastern Europe. Just the sort of brain-washing rubbish that they'd admire.

Does that mean we're all obliged by law to refer to muhammed as 'The Prophet' now?

Trust me if the mainstream parties get their hands on him he'll be Profit M.

None of it is caused by immigration.

All of it caused by immigration....if you dont have the next level of your pyramid, your pyramid collapses.

Take a walk round any provincial town north of Watford see what is happening to the England.

Houses were cheap, jobs were easy to find (at least in the South-East), government finances were good. All in all, it was probably the best economy since the 60s, which is why the idiots then went and elected a Labour government to screw it up ('time for a change, innit?').

I believe there was a thread about this a couple of months ago.

Edited by MarkG

If Muslims want to integrate, fine.

If we're being asked to assimilate Islam, then over my dead body.

It's taken centuries for western Europe to start to rid itself of the mind-poison that is religion. It wouldn't surprise me if TPTB rub their hands at the prospect of importing religion, including Catholicism from Eastern Europe. Just the sort of brain-washing rubbish that they'd admire.

My interpretation of cameron etcs actions are the opposite of the OPs, they are requesting muslim leaders pro-actively encourage their followers to integrate into a civilised societies way of life. You can argue if we actually have that I guess, but its a damn site better than living under sharia.

Aren't the 'radicals' just doing what their religious texts tell them to? Islam needs a new testament, it has growing pains, and thanks to labours spiteful mass immigration 'policies' the UK is going to suffer islams growing pains along with the uncivilised world.

Thanks everyone who voted for that. At this point I think a labour government getting in this year is actually rather dangerous. They are as naive as they are stupid.

My interpretation of cameron etcs actions are the opposite of the OPs, they are requesting muslim leaders pro-actively encourage their followers to integrate into a civilised societies way of life. You can argue if we actually have that I guess, but its a damn site better than living under sharia.

Aren't the 'radicals' just doing what their religious texts tell them to? Islam needs a new testament, it has growing pains, and thanks to labours spiteful mass immigration 'policies' the UK is going to suffer islams growing pains along with the uncivilised world.

Thanks everyone who voted for that. At this point I think a labour government getting in this year is actually rather dangerous. They are as naive as they are stupid.

Yeah right, the **** is looking for votes, that's all. We've seen in for decades now. Polikticians basically say anything they like just to get elected. There are not men of principals, no men with ideas, no men.

IMHO he's willing to sell the British people, the British nation, the country, the 99%-ers , the countries finances etc etc etc, just to get elected. It is evident that Mr U-turn (my stomach) Cameron is incapable of making decisions to benefit the 99%ers over the 1%ers.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Yeah right, the **** is looking for votes, that's all.

Probably, but then thats how it works isn't it? The rise of UKIP has shown the peoples concern about all of this, and the problem is starting to be addressed, because the people want it to be, and because the paris attacks bought the problem into sharp focus near an election.

This is democracy working isn't it, working on behalf of the people?

I know so far as the politician is concerned they are serving themselves in a quest for votes, but if the result is the addressing of problems the population has expressed concern over, then Im not sure why their motivation matters. Its the system working.

Most people of all religions, creeds and cultures I have met are very nice people....the have embraced our home and culture, learnt the language and have integrated well into our society.....the problem is with the few that don't.......90% good only means 10% bad......the 90% is still well worth having. ;)

Stats show in fact most white Brits don't have a particular problem with the level of immigration in fact - observing that a large proportion of the services they use, in hospitals, shops, home-related and from local councils are provided by immigrants or recent descendents of immigrants, and that the worst scroungers and free-loaders are usually white Brits scamming the system on a multi-generational basis.

White Brits do see that state services in health, education and housing are terribly stretched and patchily poor. The cause of this problem is lost in haze of inflammatory sound-bites and lazy media journalism. Hopefully the money fraud at the heart of our gangsta capitalist economy that sees all transactions top-sliced in a financier protection racket, and private monopoly sequestration and pricing of what should be community assets, will come to be seen as the true enemy, not immigration. I'm sure the gangsta-elite are rubbing their hands in glee as the plebs turn on each other in pointless community conflict over immigration. Similarly their interests are well served by Paris massacre type incidents - it both increases idiot opinionating about immigrant motives and allows them weight and evidence to push forward their state snooping agenda.

EP

This is b*ll*cks! "White Brits" never wanted 3rd world immigration. They opposed it from the start when Blacks were brought to London in 1948 and muslim atrocities since then certainly have not changed their minds. As for the NHS - a senior nurse explained to me that the service was crap because if you employ 3rd world staff you get a 3rd world standard. Have a look at the doctors up before the GMC tihs month for malpractice here - "White Brits" are minority.