House Price Crash Forum

Byron

HOLA441

I was in Fox at Excel pub on the weekend and in the toilet there was some guy trying to sell me a squirt of aftershave and a paper towel for £1.

Can a man no longer have a crap in peace in the UK?

I am fed up with the chuggers at my door the double glazers on my phone, Oxfam,the Big Issue seller at the Supermarket.

Why don't they all f...off?

I HAVEN'T GOT ANY MONEY/

Why oh why do idiots pay these people, they only encourage them.

Is your manhood so small that you need a squirt in the gents before re-joining the fray?

(And for the nosey amongst you, after all my surgery on prostate cancer, hydrocele etc., I am not likely to benefit from a £1 squirt)

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

They annoy me as well.

I dislike the way they seem to occupy 95% of the space and all that is left is one sink and you have to clamber over all of their sh*t to wash your hands. I'm of the opinion that they are run by some sort of gangland bosses because I've seen them in really busy pubs and clubs that wouldn't put them in there through choice.

I witnessed one in a pub in Liverpool who appeared to have his wife/girlfriend sitting just outside the door of the gents and he would come out and talk to her now and again.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Bog trolls seem to have started in clubs a bit over a decade ago.

They are severely irritating.

Thanks, but I can wash and dry my own hands. I learnt to when I was about 3 years old, thank you very much.

Well I know what you mean! :blink:

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Well, I am in Wales, but I regularly visit other important cities, continental cities and reluctantly London.

Never saw them before.

In fact, what happened was that all the security staff were black and so was this guy, so when I finished washing my hands, he handed me a paper towel

I assumed that the hot air blowers were faulty so I used his towel and walked out.

Later, I went in again and saw someone using the blowers and also someone give this annoying twerp £1.

Only then did I realise that he was a beggar.

Just goes to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Londoners are paid too much and therefore in fairness should pay extra taxes.

Mind you, Londoners must be peaceful people.

Not many places in Wales that this could take place without the guy getting his stock stolen a and possibly a thumping.

HOLA4421

I always thought that they were there to deter drug taking and also to add a spurious air of 'class' to the place.

However, having attended what is the only nightclub to have been patronised by Her Majesty the Queen (Annabel's, in Berkeley Square) I can confirm that a genuinely 'classy' place does not have someone hovering around you trying to spray you with cheap perfume while you try to have a p*ss.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I always thought that they were there to deter drug taking and also to add a spurious air of 'class' to the place.

However, having attended what is the only nightclub to have been patronised by Her Majesty the Queen (Annabel's, in Berkeley Square) I can confirm that a genuinely 'classy' place does not have someone hovering around you trying to spray you with cheap perfume while you try to have a p*ss.

The Queen doesn't p*ss, she gets a Lady-in-Waiting to p*ss for her.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Was in Dublin over the weekend the city centre was awash with them including the ladies conveniences.....

I imagine the venues allow them access as a charitable act and of course they can point to it as a anti drug taking measure for their local plods. Not been out in Central London for a few years so haven't seen if it has become problematic down there although many years ago I lived in Asia and it is standard to see them there.

Provides employment and access to tax credits I suppose for those who are here legally....

Archived