House Price Crash Forum

Teacher Who Had Sex With 16-Year-Old Virgin Walks Free From Court After Judge Says Schoolgirl 'groomed' Him

The Eagle

HOLA441
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

cheating isnt a crime.

And it appears his religion is not that strong either as he is:

A religious studies teacher

My RE teacher was an avowed atheist - but was happy to talk to us about any religion we liked as well answer any queries we had left over from our rather paltry sex education classes without any embarrassment and seemingly no taboos. For example, I remember him talking about sexuality being a spectrum, and possibly fluid in some individuals without any judgement at all.

Very forward thinking in a way, and probably the most useful classes I went to in my teenage years.

HOLA446

We had a lovely young male teacher at school. One girl wolf-whistled the first day he walked in to the room.

We were terrible with him.

He isn't bad looking though and was only a year or so after qualifying so only a handful of years older than us.

(I have the photo of him with our class so I know what he looks like, it's not just fond memories)

He was lovely. How he put up with a classroom full of hormones I have no idea. :)

(Girls school!)

Same here (girls school) loads of the girls had crushes on young male teachers....par for the course...why they went mad on Donny Osmond and David Cassidy....these young teachers had no chance.

Edit to say: Any teacher in a position of responsibility and trust should not give in to weakness so as to be easily led into getting involved with a pupil in their charge...no excuses whatsoever.

Oh yes we also had our fair share of flashers....put it away, should be ashamed of yourselves. ;)

HOLA447

Was a guy jailed a year or so ago for doing his 16yo (common law) step daughter.

In a talk about abuse of trust issues, a hypothetical question got answered as 'Yes, a 30yo tutor is committing a crime if they have sex with a 50yo student.'

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Same here (girls school) loads of the girls had crushes on young male teachers....par for the course...why they went mad on Donny Osmond and David Cassidy....these young teachers had no chance.

Edit to say: Any teacher in a position of responsibility and trust should not give in to weakness so as to be easily led into getting involved with a pupil in their charge...no excuses whatsoever.

Oh yes we also had our fair share of flashers....put it away, should be ashamed of yourselves. ;)

Girls school here too, with some nuns thrown in.

I had a friend who at 15 bunked off after dinner to pay a visit to some martial arts teacher who was twice her age. We'd called down to see him a few times in our lunch breaks. God knows what his neighbours must have thought as a couple of girls from the local Catholic school were knocking on his door.

I was a good girl, I was, but I remember all too well what 14,15 and 16 year girls are like.

We did have a horrible pervie teacher and nobody wanted to sit at the back of his class because his eyes would be on a level with your chest. Anybody sitting there used to keep their arms crossed.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I had a friend who at 15 bunked off after dinner to pay a visit to some martial arts teacher who was twice her age. We'd called down to see him a few times in our lunch breaks. God knows what his neighbours must have thought as a couple of girls from the local Catholic school were knocking on his door.

I was a good girl, I was, but I remember all too well what 14,15 and 16 year girls are like.

We did have a horrible pervie teacher and nobody wanted to sit at the back of his class because his eyes would be on a level with your chest. Anybody sitting there used to keep their arms crossed.

Can you elaborate please?

HOLA4413

So the martial arts teacher was not a pervert because he was fanciable but the other teacher was a pervert because he was not fanciable?

HOLA4414

So the martial arts teacher was not a pervert because he was fanciable but the other teacher was a pervert because he was not fanciable?

Funny you've said that because that was the conclusion I was coming to just reading other peoples responses and thinking back to those times.

Having said that I'm sorry to tell you TMT that there are some men that just make you feel very uncomfortable and the other teacher was one of those. Lecherous would be the best way to describe it. FTR the martial arts teacher was no oil painting either so I'm not sure what that was about but I'm guessing it was more the alpha male thing.

What I was suggesting about girls approximately 14+, and I'm sure this isn't going to be popular amongst some, but they're not stupid. Most are very sexually aware and I'm sure that some would be more than happy to engage in sexually activity if they fancied the other party enough. Some were happy to wait but there were quite a few that didn't. That was my experience of growing up as a girl amongst a large number of other girls.

HOLA4415

Aye! When I lived in Newcastle, a lady friend met a "Toon Moor" flasher! Me and the lads were 50 yards behind, but to her credit I heard her say, "if you can get it one one hand you can fuggin keep it"! I still had to make her a cup of tea though!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Funny you've said that because that was the conclusion I was coming to just reading other peoples responses and thinking back to those times.

Having said that I'm sorry to tell you TMT that there are some men that just make you feel very uncomfortable and the other teacher was one of those. Lecherous would be the best way to describe it. FTR the martial arts teacher was no oil painting either so I'm not sure what that was about but I'm guessing it was more the alpha male thing.

What I was suggesting about girls approximately 14+, and I'm sure this isn't going to be popular amongst some, but they're not stupid. Most are very sexually aware and I'm sure that some would be more than happy to engage in sexually activity if they fancied the other party enough. Some were happy to wait but there were quite a few that didn't. That was my experience of growing up as a girl amongst a large number of other girls.

Fascinating.

Yes, of course many 14+ girls are not stupid - they weren't back in the 70s or 80s so goodness knows what they are like today - but we still live in a society where any female under the age of 16 is deemed to be, both legally and societally, innocent when, as most sensible adults are aware, a great many are not.

So, from a young girl's POV, what was it about the martial arts' guy that made him fanciable to a teenage girl?

HOLA4418

From what I read here and only cursorily of this particular latest teacher-pupil court case, it would seem that the usual custodial sentence aspect of this type of crime is not the sex per se (especially if the pupil is over the age of sexual consent) but rather the 'abuse of trust'.

So....does this mean we now have a legal basis and argument, at last, for incarcerating errant bankers who screw us?! Now if that's not a case of an abuse of trust then I don't know what is!

HOLA4419

From what I read here and only cursorily of this particular latest teacher-pupil court case, it would seem that the usual custodial sentence aspect of this type of crime is not the sex per se (especially if the pupil is over the age of sexual consent) but rather the 'abuse of trust'.

So....does this mean we now have a legal basis and argument, at last, for incarcerating errant bankers who screw us?! Now if that's not a case of an abuse of trust then I don't know what is!

nah, thats fraud, ie, deception used to gain an advantage, and intent is key.

In the teachers case, there is apparently a "duty", ie, an expectation of trust, and intent or deception are not part of the "crime".

HOLA4420

nah, thats fraud, ie, deception used to gain an advantage, and intent is key.

In the teachers case, there is apparently a "duty", ie, an expectation of trust, and intent or deception are not part of the "crime".

Hmmmmm.........clever argument. Hang on a minute! What about 'fiduciary duty'? What's that about then?

HOLA4421

Aye! When I lived in Newcastle, a lady friend met a "Toon Moor" flasher! Me and the lads were 50 yards behind, but to her credit I heard her say, "if you can get it one one hand you can fuggin keep it"! I still had to make her a cup of tea though!

I heard of one feisty old dear who grabbed a flasher's arm and said, 'Come along and show it to the park keeper.'

When I was in early 20s a bloke sitting opposite on a train started chatting me up. I did feel sorry for him since he was minus one leg, but he made me feel uncomfortable so after some polite conversation I pretended I'd nodded off.

As the train pulled into my station I opened my eyes to find him w*nking behind the cover of his jacket - as the train stopped he fell forward against me. The w*nk had just gone all over a new pair of shoes. He was red faced and mumbled 'sorry'. I was too stupefied to say anything - just got off the train in a daze - the compartment had been pretty full and evidently nobody else had noticed anything.

Later made the mistake of telling my folks - to say my father was appalled is an understatement. Though TBH I was far more upset at having to throw my new shoes out than anything else. Could not face touching them even to clean them. And then I started thinking it was partly my own fault, for pretending to be asleep rather than talking to him, even if he did give me a minor case of the creeps.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Duty to whom?

Adults are supposed to be able to look after ourselves. Under-18s are in the care of someone else for a wide range of legal purposes.

Doctor/patient also has some form of legal taboo too

HOLA4424

I heard of one feisty old dear who grabbed a flasher's arm and said, 'Come along and show it to the park keeper.'

When I was in early 20s a bloke sitting opposite on a train started chatting me up. I did feel sorry for him since he was minus one leg, but he made me feel uncomfortable so after some polite conversation I pretended I'd nodded off.

My leg got better! :blink: Actually I never w*nked off over a shoe before! <_<

HOLA4425

Fascinating.

Yes, of course many 14+ girls are not stupid - they weren't back in the 70s or 80s so goodness knows what they are like today - but we still live in a society where any female under the age of 16 is deemed to be, both legally and societally, innocent when, as most sensible adults are aware, a great many are not.

So, from a young girl's POV, what was it about the martial arts' guy that made him fanciable to a teenage girl?

Sorry TMT I can't highlight any parts of your post on iPad but I agree with what you've said about not being innocent which is why I said they're not stupid. I think I go against the grain for even thinking like that as a woman. It's not very burn the bra.

Regards the martial arts teacher, I can only guess it was possibly his demeanour and strength. He was well qualified from what I can remember and to her , no doubt, had an air of safety and power which is somehow ironic seeing as she was underage. The big black BMW parked outside probably helped which was quite something in 1986 and quite possibly not the only big black thing he had.

I do remember being very disapproving of it at the time and telling her she was mad to go there.

Archived