House Price Crash Forum

Teacher Who Had Sex With 16-Year-Old Virgin Walks Free From Court After Judge Says Schoolgirl 'groomed' Him

The Eagle

HOLA441

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-teacher-walks-free-from-court-after-judge-says-girl-16-groomed-him-9977577.html

She told him: “Her friends described her, accurately in my view, as stalking you.

“If grooming is the right word to use, it was she who groomed you, (and) you gave in to temptation.”

The judge said Kerner was “emotionally fragile” due to complications with his wife’s pregnancy.

This did not excuse his behaviour, she said, but it did help explain why someone with an “exemplary” character would commit such offences.

Judge Greenberg said she believed the victim was “intelligent and manipulative” and “showed no compunction” about lying when it suited her.

A female judge who understands a man's point of view, did hell just freeze over? :o

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Don't worry - the trial by public pitch fork brigade have already intervened.

There have been complaints to the attorney general....

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30824569

So I can just email the attorney general about anything I think is 'unduly lenient' and they will look into it ?

Does this work for 'unduly harsh' as well.

HOLA448

We had a lovely young male teacher at school. One girl wolf-whistled the first day he walked in to the room.
We were terrible with him.
He isn't bad looking though and was only a year or so after qualifying so only a handful of years older than us.
(I have the photo of him with our class so I know what he looks like, it's not just fond memories)

He was lovely. How he put up with a classroom full of hormones I have no idea. :)
(Girls school!)

HOLA449

We had a lovely young male teacher at school. One girl wolf-whistled the first day he walked in to the room.

He isn't bad looking though and was only a year or so after qualifying so only a handful of years older than us.

(I have the photo of him with our class so I know what he looks like, it's not just fond memories)

He was lovely. How he put up with a classroom full of hormones I have no idea. :)

(Girls school!)

Perhaps he had his wicked way with some of your classmates? Or perhaps they seduced him? No doubt it will all come eout one day.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Cheating on his pregnant missus?

Oh, wait, noone bothers about that. At least, while they're still together. The witch hunt is elsewhere.

cheating isnt a crime.

And it appears his religion is not that strong either as he is:

A religious studies teacher

HOLA4412

Perhaps he had his wicked way with some of your classmates? Or perhaps they seduced him? No doubt it will all come eout one day.

:-)

On our school FB group we have discussed a visit from some athlete who was a bit hands on with girls when having his photo taken. Can't think who he was but it was during the 80s.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

(Girls school!)

Please Sir ...

PleaseSir1TVT27-9-1969.jpg

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

So I can just email the attorney general about anything I think is 'unduly lenient' and they will look into it ?

Does this work for 'unduly harsh' as well.

Yes, the AG has to look into any complaints about unduly lenient sentences, he can however only refer the sentence for some offences to the court of appeal.

Re: unduly harsh, the convict has the right of appeal so there's no need for the AG to get involved.

Archived