House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
longgone

Could Not Wait Any Longer , Put In An Offer 10% Over Asking Price

Who are you going to rent it to? Certainly good enuf for renters

was thinking about getting in touch with kevin webster or tyrone

Edited by longgone

10% over asking.....my mate owns that and he would have taken 10% below the asking price,you do know its a flat dont you??

lol you do know i am joking right ??

it is a garage not a flat , tell your mate to take the staircase out and and the upper floor and i wll give 15k for it .

I like the way it is offered as being at the end of a chain. I would be seriously worried if it was in the middle.

While overpriced, there may be value in converting the garage into a living room at a fairly low cost and then you have a reasonably sized one bed flat.

Edited by Ah-so

I like the way it is offered as being at the end of a chain. I would be seriously worried if it was in the middle.

While overpriced, there may be value in converting the garage into a living room at a fairly low cost and then you have a reasonably sized one bed flst.

Meaning it's a toilet.

If that is not the signal that we have a property bubble I don't know what is.

I think I may throw down some carpet in the shed and list it as a 1 bedroom cabin. £124,995 OIRO, Ideal first home for the vertically challenged and the stupid.

Offering only 10% over you'll probably have some competition. Wouldn't be too surprised if you get a call from the EA and it goes to sealed bids.

While overpriced, there may be value in converting the garage into a living room at a fairly low cost and then you have a reasonably sized one bed flat.

I would have thought that the bottom is a single skin wall. Not a problem if you're converting the roof, but you would struggle to convert the bottom as you would need serious amounts of insulation in the floor and walls which would be problematic.

If you were a 25-year old single bloke, or you wanted a little bolthole near London, I reckon this could be quite a fun gaff .. but not for a sixth of a million quid(!). It looks like you get the garage, so I would knock through an external-style door from the kitchen and put a den/brewery in there. And this is the annoying thing about London - all the cool things you can do are at prices that render them idiotic!

it is a garage not a flat , tell your mate to take the staircase out and and the upper floor and i wll give 15k for it .

That's not any old garage that is a dorma garage - 16K!

p.s

the madness continues

I would have thought that the bottom is a single skin wall. Not a problem if you're converting the roof, but you would struggle to convert the bottom as you would need serious amounts of insulation in the floor and walls which would be problematic.

though shalt not convert thy neighbours roof.