House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

I've Just Realised That The Citizen's Income Already Exists

All you have to do is eat more.

Then you get a house, car and money all for free.

Result! Off to buk-buy pizzas now.

AMBER'S BENEFITS

£400 Employment Support Allowance

£85 Disability Living Allowance

£120 Industrial injuries disablement benefit

£430 Rent paid

£240 Child tax credits

£80 Child benefit

Total: £1,355 per month

JANICE'S BENEFITS

£620 Employment Support Allowance

£320 Disability Living Allowance

£300 Rent paid

£200 Mobility car

Total: £1,440 per month

24AEFE2D00000578-2909810-Janice_Manzure_

#wouldccc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2909810/We-d-fat-benefits-working-Mother-daughter-weigh-total-43-STONE-boast-matching-mobility-scooters-receive-34-000-year-handouts.html

Can you edit and tick the DM alert tickbox, please? I'm seeing 20-25% there straight to the rentiers.

All you have to do is eat more.

Then you get a house, car and money all for free.

Result! Off to buk-buy pizzas now.

I eat loads of pizza and I'm no way as big as her. It must be either her big bones or glandular....

They have no plans to diet and say being big is 'in our genes'

There's a simple way to test this: lock them in a camp for a month or so and feed them nothing but porridge in the morning and bread and water at night. The day should be spent breaking rocks etc.

I guarantee they will NOT be fat by the end of it.

There's a simple way to test this: lock them in a camp for a month or so and feed them nothing but porridge in the morning and bread and water at night. The day should be spent breaking rocks etc.

I guarantee they will NOT be fat by the end of it.

gulag archi dominos?

Eating can make you mentally ill. ^_^

Actually it is self loathing and is akin to self harm. There is no such thing as a happy fat person. It's a fallacy. They subconsciously cry into their cornflakes in the morning to their hot chocolate at night. They are as susceptible to self deception as the next person and will try publicly and themselves to deny this - but actually denying it to themselves is not self protection, it hides the problem and allows them to avoid the pain of facing up to it...leaving them emotionally destitute. (h/t Plato)

Oh do stop whining you fat b*stard!

Eating can make you mentally ill. ^_^

Actually it is self loathing and is akin to self harm. There is no such thing as a happy fat person. It's a fallacy. They subconsciously cry into their cornflakes in the morning to their hot chocolate at night. They are as susceptible to self deception as the next person and will try publicly and themselves to deny this - but actually denying it to themselves is not self protection, it hides the problem and allows them to avoid the pain of facing up to it...leaving them emotionally destitute. (h/t Plato)

The same must apply to booze?

The same must apply to booze?

I was sleeping far too much over the Xmas break from work - after very little research turns out that this too could be manifestation of mental illness/depression.

Or it could've been the Xmas booze quantities!

Hang on, we're two pages into this thread and nobody has written something like 'All this is a distraction from the real scroungers who are the bankers' etc etc etc.

Anyway....

Is anyone else fed up (no pun intended) with all this 'fat-acceptance' nonsense in the media? Things like that fat bird who sings that song 'All About Da Bass' which is basically her boasting about how big her ar*se is and how many cakes she eats.

Hang on, we're two pages into this thread and nobody has written something like 'All this is a distraction from the real scroungers who are the bankers' etc etc etc.

See the post straight after the OP!

I was sleeping far too much over the Xmas break from work - after very little research turns out that this too could be manifestation of mental illness/depression.

Or it could've been the Xmas booze quantities!

Well that's a relief