House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battenberg

Preparing A Contract Of Employment

I'm hoping someone can give me a bit of advice with this as I've been looking on the acas site but I'm struggling for what I need to put down.

I'm looking to take someone on next month and I'm not sure what I need to put in to the contract regarding

1) disciplinary rules

2) grievance procedure.

It's only little old me here and so any grievance would have to be taken up with me, I assume. Do I just need to put down that they should submit and grievances to me in writing?

I'd appreciate any tips.

You just have a paragraph stating that disciplinary matters will be dealt with under the employer's Disciplinary Policy and Procedure - similar for grievances.

PM me if you want a policy overview for either.

I'm hoping someone can give me a bit of advice with this as I've been looking on the acas site but I'm struggling for what I need to put down.

I'm looking to take someone on next month and I'm not sure what I need to put in to the contract regarding

1) disciplinary rules

2) grievance procedure.

It's only little old me here and so any grievance would have to be taken up with me, I assume. Do I just need to put down that they should submit and grievances to me in writing?

I'd appreciate any tips.

http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1392