House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wankan

Gold On Sale ?

"BRC director general Kevin Hawkins said that shoppers remain “value-conscious” and that stores are still relying on discount offers to push sales, especially on housing-related products."

I recently bought a small amount of gold from Baird and I looked back to see current prices .

On their website there is the following offer :

"*** SEASONAL PROMOTION ***

Order 10 Troy ozs of gold in the form of coins or small bars from goldline, in any combination, and we will include completely free a Baird & Co bullion bar of either 2.5gr of gold or 100gr of silver. This offer is available November & December 2005 only."

Why do they need to have a promotion for Gold and Silver ?

If there were only a few of you selling hen's teeth would you offer free gifts ?

"BRC director general Kevin Hawkins said that shoppers remain “value-conscious” and that stores are still relying on discount offers to push sales, especially on housing-related products."

I recently bought a small amount of gold from Baird and I looked back to see current prices .

On their website there is the following offer :

"*** SEASONAL PROMOTION ***

Order 10 Troy ozs of gold in the form of coins or small bars from goldline, in any combination, and we will include completely free a Baird & Co bullion bar of either 2.5gr of gold or 100gr of silver. This offer is available November & December 2005 only."

Why do they need to have a promotion for Gold and Silver ?

If there were only a few of you selling hen's teeth would you offer free gifts ?

2.5g of gold is bugger all,they can easily afford it from the amount they make above spot on each purchase.

.....if you want to buy that much then don't turn your nose up at the freebie,but this is no closing-down sale tactic.

this is a good,solid-looking bull-run developing.