House Price Crash Forum
Si1

What Do You Make Of Photograph 16 In This Rightmove Listing?

> Photograph 16 In This Rightmove Listing?

Iron beam reinforcement support under the original timber. Looks like the conversion of the roof space to a room with no proper door access available to the other half. Ok if you are an agile teenager I guess. Classed as a storage area.

7095_2030354_IMG_15_0003_max_656x437.JPG

Edited by DarkHorseWaits-NoMore

Bedroom 14 is better. ;)

I didn't think that was so bad tbh. Picture #12 is great - is an expensive telescope a high class substitute for twigs in vases?

I didn't think that was so bad tbh. Picture #12 is great - is an expensive telescope a high class substitute for twigs in vases?

What the room with a view.....hope the view is better than the decor. ;)

Is interesting actually. It's a 500k house. Sizeable garden, large and highly specced. But in a council estate area in Leeds. Not sure who would buy it.

Is interesting actually. It's a 500k house. Sizeable garden, large and highly specced. But in a council estate area in Leeds. Not sure who would buy it.

Too high maintenance.....you either require lots of kids with one salary that earns enough money to support everybody...or a home for extended families with two or three wages....a landlady/gentleman with live in tenants and a maid or a bed and breakfast business........ ;)

Too high maintenance.....you either require lots of kids with one salary that earns enough money to support everybody...or a home for extended families with two or three wages....a landlady/gentleman with live in tenants and a maid or a bed and breakfast business........ ;)

Would have made more sense as a large HMO IMO

I never like it when houses nowhere near London boast of travel links to London.

If I'm buying a house in Leeds it is a fair bet that I won't be commuting to London (2.5 hours each way) for work.

I never like it when houses nowhere near London boast of travel links to London.

If I'm buying a house in Leeds it is a fair bet that I won't be commuting to London (2.5 hours each way) for work.

Quite....not exactly a selling point......escape from London does not include an easy way to get back to a place you escaped from. :D

Didn't notice that.

Why would someone commute to London from a council estate in Leeds?

Didn't notice that.

Why would someone commute to London from a council estate in Leeds?

What is the difference between a council estate in London and a council estate in Leeds........what is wrong with a council estate anyway?.....no difference to a gated community? ;)

Is that allowed to be a bedroom under building regs and whatnot?

They are only asking nearly half-a-million pounds though, in the crashed North.

23 Feb 2004. £250,000. 28 July 2000. £177,000. http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=44341727&sale=20847761&country=england

2004 listing archived. http://www.zoopla.co.uk/property-history/287-upper-town-street/bramley/leeds/ls13-3jt/13160403

Oh and on the current listing, seen other EAs have to do this too.

Please note under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 the vendor is an employee of ****** & ******* Estate Agents.

It`s there to attract all those gullible multimillionaire foreign investors who are incapable of using Google maps