House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Photos Printed On Stuff

Friend takes nice photos and has been asked abut greetings cards with them on.

Where can he set up a shop with printed on demand stuff?

Ta muchly

Meaning?

Does he want to print his own stuff or become a printer?

Ideally he can upload his photos and tick boxes to allow them on to greetings cards, mugs, maybe even t-shirts...

and then people order them from this magic third party and he gets a chunk of cash...

Ideally he can upload his photos and tick boxes to allow them on to greetings cards, mugs, maybe even t-shirts...

and then people order them from this magic third party and he gets a chunk of cash...

He wants everything for little. Plenty of sites will print your photos on those things but they then send them to you.

Would you like a picture of me painted on a mug? I can put the good bit where the handle is!

Would you like a picture of me painted on a mug? I can put the good bit where the handle is!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: choked on my e-cig thing

:lol::lol::lol::lol: choked on my e-cig thing

I actually have a rather handsome nose! Mr Filth-for-brains! Wash your mouth with bleach, and see me in the Headmaster's office, after assembly!

People, who ultimately turn out to be the murderers, always seem very good at rapidly getting pictures of missing children printed on t-shirts and stuff, maybe ask one of them for advice?

Cafepress.co.uk will do what your friend wants, Sarah.

Ta chuck.

The arty looking one doesn't work

national-geographic.cafepress.co.uk is unavailable or may not exist. Did you meanwww.cafepress.co.uk?

Try searching from the search box, or pick a match from below

Problem is with cafepress and the like is the commission - so low that you end up having either so little income not worth it and or products that are priced so high hardly anyone buys them.

5% commissions for example are so low compared to marups on cards - might be better to have a go doing a single print run and distributing yourself or putting on amazon for example and getting them to distribute. Personally I think if you are going to do it seriously then you need to strike out on your own..

Here's an interesting read on tshirt income...

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/cafepress/t177433.html