House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OzzMosiz

Chat Forum

So Webmaster, when do we get a chat room to chat in 'real-time' to each other? You know its a good idea.

Who else is for this??

I think it's a good idea, although experience suggests that if implemented I won't get any work done.

So Webmaster, when do we get a chat room to chat in 'real-time' to each other? You know its a good idea.

Who else is for this??

Thought he said there were not enough moderators and/or server capacity.

you know we could just register a room on efnet / undernet etc.

wouldn't that turn us into a bunch of proper nerdy geeks though?? :huh:

edit: although not knocking the idea chuzzer. would prob join in as am one of said nerdy geeks :rolleyes:

Who else is for this??

You can easily set your own group of interested parties up on something like messenger and run a group discussion if you are that desperate.

I was going to post my hotmail details so people could chat to me but as it's also my main email account I might be safer not to.

You can easily set your own group of interested parties up on something like messenger and run a group discussion if you are that desperate.

I was going to post my hotmail details so people could chat to me but as it's also my main email account I might be safer not to.

I use a different email address for msn, I thought everyone did?

wouldn't that turn us into a bunch of proper nerdy geeks though?? :huh:

edit: although not knocking the idea chuzzer. would prob join in as am one of said nerdy geeks :rolleyes:

Long live the nerds, bagsy the poindexter archetype! :lol: